Movie Rian Johnson Star Wars Trilogy

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s an interesting point about the Donnie Yen character, was he actually a force user? Maybe, maybe not.

But his final moments certainly looked like there was more than just sheer luck going on (or perhaps another example of poor stormtrooper aim as he drifted along to press that communication switch thing).

That’s an interesting point about the Donnie Yen character, was he actually a force user? Maybe, maybe not.

But his final moments certainly looked like there was more than just sheer luck going on (or perhaps another example of poor stormtrooper aim as he drifted along to press that communication switch thing).
My opnion is that he knew enough about the force and could demonstrate some force sensing abilities in his combat that in his final moments he could be guided by the forxe

My take was that he was not a Force user, but that the Force somehow protected him or guided him. It's an interesting take on the Force, sounds silly when you explain it, but I like that it was his 'belief' that protected him (to a point).

My take was that he was not a Force user, but that the Force somehow protected him or guided him. It's an interesting take on the Force, sounds silly when you explain it, but I like that it was his 'belief' that protected him (to a point).

Someone actually came up with the theory that this explained why Stormtroopers have such bad aim haha. The Force protecting the heroes.

My opnion is that he knew enough about the force and could demonstrate some force sensing abilities in his combat that in his final moments he could be guided by the forxe

Yes this would make sense.

Was it ever definitively answered by those behind the movie I wonder. In this day and age of being able to directly tweet them, I’d be surprised if someone hadn’t already asked.

So, just to clarify, you absolutely could make a Star Wars movie without the Force, provided it involves some of the central tenets of Star Wars (say, Rogue Squadron, the Empire, etc)? Good chat.

Ffs, pedantic of you.

Remember when you when from 'NOBODY gave any shits about rebels' to 'Some people gave some shits about rebels'? Now you're playing that card against someone.

At least you've learned from your failure. Could write a movie about it.

Sent from mTalk

With R1, Solo and possibly Kenobi all set between Episodes III and IV, I'm actually looking forward to a film set outside that timeframe.
Sadly looks like they're going to adopt the marvel model.

Still, movies framed by the OT will likely be more good than bad so can't complain.

I'm happy for them to do movies in the OT era, and I think it certainly made sense for the first film. But at 3-0, wouldn't mind an announcement that this trilogy is set long in the past or future, or prequel era.
What's the third? Or are you assuming Kenobi is going to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In this video, Zeroh talks about how Disney wants to keep the branding of a roman numerical title, even tho they're ending the Skywalker Saga. He thinks the best way to do that is in Rian Johnson's rumored trilogy....where he is being asked to create a whole new SW era, new lore, weapons, etc, from a completely new blank canvas. So while Ep 9 ends the novology, RJ's 10 could be like the start of the aftermath of all this.

I have no idea how reputable “Super Bro Movies” are, but GG will probably know?

Yeah I've traced them all back to there so I'm less certain now, but a lot of places reporting it.

Yeah I've traced them all back to there so I'm less certain now, but a lot of places reporting it.

This is the main problem now, anyone with a YouTube channel or twitter account can spread a rumour like this, citing a supposed “source” they have.

Not saying it’s not true, just not sure about the track record of the people stating it. For example, if it originated from say MSW, then yes I’d say it’s quite true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back