Autopsy Tàiyáng gǎng ā dé lái dé zhōngguó shànghǎi 2018 nián 5 yuè 19 rì

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 498109
The jumpers for the match
Not bad, Gold Coast Football Club. Now remove the oval-shaped GC logo and replace the Shanghai skyline with the Gold Coast skyline. Something similar to this in red and gold:

BxW7HWD.jpg

Then you would have a pretty cool home guernsey. Refresh it every 3-5 years when new high rises are built.

i cant believe we are risking Swallow and 2MP.

I wonder if it has something to do with our huawei sponsorship deal and how another big loss over in china might affect the deal
If this is the case and the coaches are being overruled by powers above, then we are back to the Bad News Bears dayz. We are Fooked.

Finally a video uploaded, quite a fun, light-hearted one.

Sexton asked Swallow if he was the one who paid for the whole 25 to travel business class, but the response was muffled. I made out "I'm not on Tom Lynch money."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would think Brodie was cover for Swallow. David must've got through training fine.

Wright was a long shot fitness wise I reckon. Wouldn't put it past them to make a 'late' change to try and rattle Ports defenders either though.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would think Brodie was cover for Swallow. David must've got through training fine.

Wright was a long shot fitness wise I reckon. Wouldn't put it past them to make a 'late' change to try and rattle Ports defenders either though.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wright should be back playing NEAFL as he needs match fitness, not to sit over in china doing nothing

I was told 2MP was going to play. He must have been ruled out after flight.
Very weird misses NEAFL now and another run.
NEAFL have bye next week as well. Just dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back