Prediction Changes for Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems that Carlisle is still showing some effects of concussion. Wonder how they could tell the difference.
As funny as a post as I’ve read for a while.

Brilliant

Some common sense finally regarding selection, Buckley had his spud gun out the past couple of weeks. The gun still needs some calibrating seeing Mayne is still in the side.

I thought I would but Dunn has been so much better.
Upgrade on kicking but downgrade for brain cells and discipline for mine.

Still respect where it’s due I expected nothing from Dunn and he’s been good.

Reckon miocheck a late in for howe

Was thinking the same thing and reckon the emergencies are fairly safe.

Mihocek for Howe if he doesn't get up.

Blair for Pendles (unfortunately) if he doesn't get up. If Blair doesn't end up playing footy over the weekend, it doesn't matter too much.

Brown to play VFL to get some touch, although has been doing well enough to get his name in as "almost." Same with Daicos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaz has been our CHB most of the year and we've never really battled to contain key forwards.

We definitely need to hit up leading forwards with the smaller forward line though.

Carlisle and Gilbert out of their defence makes the matchups pretty similar.

Blair for Pendles (unfortunately) if he doesn't get up. If Blair doesn't end up playing footy over the weekend, it doesn't matter too much.

Brown to play VFL to get some touch, although has been doing well enough to get his name in as "almost." Same with Daicos.
i reckon Brown has dropped off

Like the ins, like the outs.

Big few weeks for Alex Fasolo, haven't been as staunch as some that he's best 22 - he's now got his chance to legitimately solidify his position & prove those at the selection table wrong.

With the meeting Clarkson had with Gil regarding blocking of forwards leading and in marking contests, followed by an email to clubs saying the umpires will be watching this, I wonder if this will help Cox?

He's running around for Sorrento now for a reason.

Well 3 Things Caused That.

1. Bucks Trying to make him Like Leigh Brown
  2. Heard Surgery on his Hand(That Stuffed Them(
  3. Going to Melbourne when they where a Joke

With the meeting Clarkson had with Gil regarding blocking of forwards leading and in marking contests, followed by an email to clubs saying the umpires will be watching this, I wonder if this will help Cox?

Doubt It. Be Free Kick Against Cox Probably

Pendles is playing. He trained fully today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back