Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Day 2 dubble jor sergery.

My parents insist i come under their care. Their house is a minefield i walk into a *ing towel rack 6ft in the air and feel my new uppee jaw go pop!. Would be better off in my house that currently missing subfloor. * dis. Not a clear surface in the house ******* clutter and s**t everywhere.

Wtf is wrong with ppl bowls of flower petals pot pureee ******* clutter. Its a disease

Day 2 dubble jor sergery.

My parents insist i come under their care. Their house is a minefield i walk into a ruddy towel rack 6ft in the air and feel my new uppee jaw go pop!. Would be better off in my house that currently missing subfloor. **** dis. Not a clear surface in the house ******* clutter and s**t everywhere.
Er....

Jaeger injured :(
Yeah they knew that when they went after him with the kitchen sink. Are you saying he still hasn't come good..?

Damn, kinda ironic that the old injury prone blokes who were culled to make cap space for him are still getting on the park.

128986_443ef00439860925402fcbcc82520f60.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy Tassie. Good food and crisp weather.

Geez, a "powerhouse" club having to sell its games interstate for cash.

Cyril may as well spend Saturday night standing around on Grey St.
I'm guessing more than 10 touches of the ball for Cyril then for once :D

What is JOM's injury? seems his body cant get through 10 rounds.

#worrying

Tradeininus Tohawthornicus is the Latin name.

I wonder if Hawthorn can get the farm they traded for him, back?
Well it wasn’t really a farm, more like a potato patch that they harvested too vigorously so is now barely producing enough spuds for their own needs.

I'm here flog, I know you're desperately seeking attention but there's no need to tag me. Nor do us Hawks have a group PM. (or if we do I'm not invited)

It's 3am so I knew you'd be here.

Cut the boy some slack, you know he’s gotta get that early edition of the Addy...

He seems a bit down. Hopefully a win over the Bears will cheer him up.

Who else here is hoping Hodgey crushes Sicily into a point post?

What is JOM's injury? seems his body cant get through 10 rounds.

#worrying
Trained well today but supposedly he has a corked calf.

Its really because were playing Brisbane and we don't want him sniped off the ball by the old fat campaigner playing in their backline.

Tradeininus Tohawthornicus is the Latin name.

I wonder if Hawthorn can get the farm they traded for him, back?

Well it wasn’t really a farm, more like a potato patch that they harvested too vigorously so is now barely producing enough spuds for their own needs.
Funny you should mention the 2016 draft.
With our first selection Harry Morrison (pick 74) having already cemented his spot and playing with the skill and composure of a 150 game veteran its now time for our second selection to shine...
MITCHELL LEWIS (pick 76) returns to Hawthorn!
This two meter tall 19 y.o KPF has forced the selectors hand with dominating performances in the VFL this season culminating with a four goal final quarter last week.

#excitingyouf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back