NRL NRL Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Massive game to kick off the round on Thursday night as the Panthers meet the Tigers. Penrith will want to cement 2nd place and I think they'll do it.

Friday night starts with the Eels v Warriors and who better to play Parra back into form. In the 2nd game another huge clash when the Broncos play the Roosters. Hard to tip. Maybe a GP game.

Super Saturday and 3 very intriguing games. I'm expecting the Titans to beat Newcastle, Souths to beat the Cowboys and Melbourne to beat Manly.

Sunday we've got a cracker in the making when Canberra host the Dragons and then it's Cronulla v Canterbury in a game I expect to go down to the wire.

Interesting game last night. The refs tried to make up for all the offsides they missed on Penrith against us. Ruined the spectacle somewhat.

Panthers looking good though.

which they did until Merrin got sent to the bin and then they got penalised twice more for the remaining 60 minutes

Interesting game last night. The refs tried to make up for all the offsides they missed on Penrith against us. Ruined the spectacle somewhat.

Panthers looking good though.

Cummins is hopeless. Has no feel for the game at all and makes it all about me.

Thoughts on the Napa hit anyone?

I don't mind the penalty given the contact with the head was pretty hard, but not sure about the bin.
I’m a Broncos supporter and that sin binning and the Milford pass from dummy half straight into the Roosters player for a penalty were deadset comical.
Not far behind was the sin binning of TPJ right at the death. That would have never been a sin binning at any other stage of the match. In saying this, it probably should be a sin binning but we need consistency!

Interesting Storm Vs Sea Eagles match tonight. 4 sin bins and one sent off and 2 manly players spending 8 minutes in the Bin.

NRL quick to point the finger but it is the NRL's Fault

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting Storm Vs Sea Eagles match tonight. 4 sin bins and one sent off and 2 manly players spending 8 minutes in the Bin.

NRL quick to point the finger but it is the NRL's Fault

No appointed sin bin time keepers apparently. Not a good look. A noted antagonist gets his comeuppance after hiding behind the no punching rule for a fair while. Surprised the 3rd man in wasn't sent off too like he should be.

No appointed sin bin time keepers apparently. Not a good look. A noted antagonist gets his comeuppance after hiding behind the no punching rule for a fair while. Surprised the 3rd man in wasn't sent off too like he should be.

I think whole sent off and Sin Bin is correct however I am not impress with Koroisau smiling coming off the field. It is not a great look in the NRL. I pick up the whole Sin Bin saga up with my dad. If NRL is fair, Manly will lose the points but doubt it.

AuckMel, The rule is if there is No Away Timekeeper, They have have to go on the home team timekeeper. The home team had 2 minutes left hence Frank Ponissi going berserk. Manly or the NRL are to blame here.

I think whole sent off and Sin Bin is correct however I am not impress with Koroisau smiling coming off the field. It is not a great look in the NRL. I pick up the whole Sin Bin saga up with my dad. If NRL is fair, Manly will lose the points but doubt it.

It was a low act coming in from the side where the opponent doesn't see you coming. Should've gone IMO.

AuckMel, The rule is if there is No Away Timekeeper, They have have to go on the home team timekeeper. The home team had 2 minutes left hence Frank Ponissi going berserk. Manly or the NRL are to blame here.

Ok. Can't say I know what the rule is here.

Cummins is hopeless. Has no feel for the game at all and makes it all about me.

Yeah, Cummins ruins the game and you are dead right about him wanting to be the centre of attention.

Gee dad can we go and watch Ben Cummins again tonight?
Yeah OK son, not sure who is playing though.

If a punch was going to be thrown this season, I'm glad it was at Dylan Walker.

I hope Dylan Walker and Koposaiu. Need to bloody realise when they smile after a Sin Bin. You giving the NRL a bad look to the Kids who inspire to play RL.

Why do referees do half the things they do? I gave up long ago on trying to figure out some of the decisions.
Being an Eels fan most of what they do to my team is head office generated. Think the penalty count on Thursday night will be 14-2 Broncos until the game is won then there will be a few soft ones paid our way late. Can't have Donkeys supporters complaining about an anti-Broncos bias.

Being an Eels fan most of what they do to my team is head office generated. Think the penalty count on Thursday night will be 14-2 Broncos until the game is won then there will be a few soft ones paid our way late. Can't have Donkeys supporters complaining about an anti-Broncos bias.
I very much agree with that. I think the Panthers Tigers game was over officiated due to the debacle of the week before (see picture below - it still pisses me off that that ref somehow misses that players are 2m in front of him...). Was obviously called out to them how badly they policed the 10m line so they then went overboard at the next opportunity.

32231183_10215947336625149_5583364889600065536_n.jpg

Still don’t know why he was sin binned though?

He instigated the situation. The Ref has got it right. Sent off Scott for the Punch. Sin Bin Walker for instigated and Sent Off for Korospou(What ever the F#$ is his name) which was not the case. Set the precident that If you punch, your sent off.

I am starting to think lose confidence in Todd Greenberg( Not as much as that A#$hole called David Gallop). Him and the Head of Match Operations need to come out in a press confidence that we stuffed up. It just smack of arrogance like David Gallop did with the sitatuation after the Melbourne Salary Cap Saga. I am find Todd has over promise and is delivering a product that this year has been a load of crap. I rather watch my Widnes Vikings (Dad comes from there) in the English Super League than watching the NRL at the moment. I will still support the Storm thou

Rant over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back