Toast 2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Size 12 suede coming my way. Not sure if I'll ever wear them, but more from an "I never want them to get dirty" point of view.
I'm ready to start buying gear again, I was a kid in a candy store on Thursday night

Would have been nice of the club to send out notice of this before they went up for sale in the Puma store so I could have bought them at the members price instead of full price.....

My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would have been nice of the club to send out notice of this before they went up for sale in the Puma store so I could have bought them at the members price instead of full price.....
The club charges $10 shipping, the Puma shipping has a free option
Makes the difference only $5, plus the Superstore has a warning saying they are backlogged and may not fill orders for 3-4 weeks
I'm happy to support the club, but service is service

I was then going to still order from the superstore so I could get a training singlet which isn't on the Puma store, but they only had fat campaigner sizes

and the Puma site has Afterpay

Easy decision in the end

Wow. I've been waiting for this and while I'm excited, I wish you never said anything because I can't find anything online.

These aren't rushed by Puma like last season, I'm very hopeful of a very nice polo.

Found this on the Twittersphere...

d93df35c9bfc4fea0a36ed9ceaee86ed.jpg

seems thats no longer available

Not really premiership merchandise but didn't want to start a new thread, the online Australian Puma store has 50% off all items right now with code pumaxtla, which includes their sporting teams.

You can grab any jumper for $60 + shipping (read it's around $7-10?). The range isn't all that big but you can get the Anzac and Dream Time jumpers for a steal.

They also do Afterpay.

https://au.puma.com/explore/sports-teams/richmond-tigers.html

Not really premiership merchandise but didn't want to start a new thread, the online Australian Puma store has 50% off all items right now with code pumaxtla, which includes their sporting teams.

You can grab any jumper for $60 + shipping (read it's around $7-10?). The range isn't all that big but you can get the Anzac and Dream Time jumpers for a steal.

They also do Afterpay.

Don’t know if I’m just late to the party, but that code isn’t valid.

Probably the code from a team or something. RFC players and staff had a similar code last year and I’m sure they’ve got one this year.. one of my mates was a VFL player so the code got passed around

They also do Afterpay.

I tried the code didn’t work

The club charges $10 shipping, the Puma shipping has a free option
Makes the difference only $5, plus the Superstore has a warning saying they are backlogged and may not fill orders for 3-4 weeks
I'm happy to support the club, but service is service

I was then going to still order from the superstore so I could get a training singlet which isn't on the Puma store, but they only had fat campaigner sizes

and the Puma site has Afterpay

Easy decision in the end

Yep! I just purchased the Dreamtime Jumper and a pair of Puma Suede's from the Puma site. They have free shipping and afterpay.

Was delivered the next day. Service was excellent, and I'll definitely use them again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They also do Afterpay.

What are the sizes like? Is large huge?

My old man being a Tigers supporter i bought him a Premiership stubbie holder. It was something close to $15 not sure if other memorabilia is that pricey

My old man being a Tigers supporter i bought him a Premiership stubbie holder. It was something close to $15 not sure if other memorabilia is that pricey
We had all been saving for 37 years, so price was not a factor in our purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back