Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

How did you choose Ingles?
Cant see any of his jerseys there on that item.

it was definitely there as my order confirms it, i think when i checked earlier after your post it was missing but it's back already

DHgate has been great. I even scored a Socceroos jersey for the world cup.
35317c9d7b11392f18c8ed0a8afadd80.jpg
2dce5897090ee46024d859aa77952b59.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh wow yeah thats average stitching for sure.
Havent had one that bad... can you trim it?

i might ask the gf if she can clean it up that would be an improvement!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have ordered two jerseys and a pair of Miami Vice shorts from jackwholesale. Fairly pricey costing $110 but from what I've heard great quality and heat pressed. Will be getting a Adebayo classic edition and a custom made Pistons jersey with Ben Wallace's name and number.
49c66fa6f7b22e6a68f0c4a592cb60e5.jpg
a792ae36983c0d85e3ab81854eddf42b.jpg

Sorry I'm not sure what your second question means?
Sorry, that was worded awfully on my part.

Basically what I'm asking is, there are a million and one retailers/suppliers using DHGate to sell jerseys, so are there specific ones that you guys use that you know that deliver quality jerseys?

I imagine the quality would be very variable across the different suppliers? How do you know which ones to use?

Sorry, that was worded awfully on my part.

Basically what I'm asking is, there are a million and one retailers/suppliers using DHGate to sell jerseys, so are there specific ones that you guys use that you know that deliver quality jerseys?

I imagine the quality would be very variable across the different suppliers? How do you know which ones to use?

Honestly the quality has been pretty good all round.
I dont have any favourites, as generally they pop up and disappear just as quickly.

Your best bet is to find one with a lot of reviews (hopefully some with pics).
Worst case ask the seller to send you a pic.

I'm yet to get any stinkers like you'd find in a Queen Vic Market or in Bali

Yeah it’s impossible to track I think they often trade names, and I’m not even sure that some of them aren’t just the same supplier with multiple shops on there anyway.

Like above, just look for one that has a large number of reviews but mostly just realise that you’re taking a chance and that is the cost of paying $70 less for a $100 item.

The new Maimi Vice Black Jerseys look amazing, anyone know when they will pop up on DH Gate for sale?

I got a few of the white ones and now need some black ones :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back