Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Jed Lamb. Awful, awful player for three clubs. Red hot chance for 20 touches and 4 goals.
Oh God. You’re completely right. And this week is the exact week where his one off achievement would get maximum exposure.

Let’s save time and lock in 20 and 4 and headline it “dazzling courage in defeating sledge distress”

9E0398E5-A4B8-EC49-35FE16ACC9C6D47C2018teamposter2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been a pretty quiet year for the Klub. Only Tim O'Brien has enhanced his credentials and even that was a bit of a downhill ski.

I suppose that 46 year old Russian bloke who debuted last week will snag 6 or 7 on Monday

* that makes me feel old!

He is my mates little brother :oops:

I like how active this thread is currently. Seems like a good place to post and then dredge up quotes saying "I called this" when it all comes crumbling down as Brody Mihocek kicks 7 straight a la Cloke a few years ago.

Brad Dick

Kicked separate bags of 5 and 4 in QB clashes. That’s 9 of his 32 career goals against us.

I was there for the 5 bag on an insipid QB clash. I had the last laugh as he was delisted at the end of the year.

If we had full flight Nev at the time he would have had a 3 disposal, 2 handball day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back