Toast Duggan already our best player.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Can't wait for him to lead this club when Hurn steps down at the end of the year.

LittleGreekGod

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Duggan was brilliant off HB today, he extracted the ball ease when it was his turn to go. His work off the ball and at the man was immense. Any knock on him needs to be dispelled.
Duggan is growing all the time.
Maturing as a player, Leader and as an uncompromising Backman..
Will be around for a long time.
And boy has be developed a tough edge. Welcome back Beau.

When it's him and an opposition player 1 on 1 I genuinely think he's gonna come out on top everytime. I just sit back and wait for him to either out-body or out-smart his opponent.

Don't think he'll ever be the midfield rotation we want (I thought the same about Yeo :$) but he's going to be a 250 game backman.

Which is pretty bloody impressive for a 21 year old small defender.

Indeed.

Seems to be a lot less failed broken tackles this year too.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
I feel like he is slowly building for a huge game or a couple of big ones. Can see him having a game like last years derby.

Candiru

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
If Gaff leaves, Duggan goes into the midfield next year? He's got the tools.

Dec 18, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Duggan was brilliant off HB today, he extracted the ball ease when it was his turn to go. His work off the ball and at the man was immense. Any knock on him needs to be dispelled.
His second quarter was garbage but he responded brilliantly.

Overall a positive, but he had on two or three occasions blasted the ball to nobody for a direct turnover. Once he starts putting those clearing kicks at a minimum to JK's advantage side he will be a star. He had more time than he realised.

He responded brilliantly though and his kicking and tackling both improved. To be able to respond during a game and become better on the fly is a sign of leadership. His ability to remain on his feet, to attack at full pace and his ball controlling ability with little paddles to himself is amazing.

Will watch the replay again and pay attention to his game but first impressions was that he stood up after some costly errors.

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
I thought he was very solid. Just needs to get a little bit more of the footy and continue to minimise the brain fades and he will be fine. He is getting there.

“Richmond spearhead Jack Riewoldt has been cleared to play after a heavy collision with West Coast enforcer Liam Duggan left him coughing up blood.”

Henceforth to be known as The Enforcer.

EnforcerLD.jpg

Do you feel lucky, punk?

Back