nicky

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Crystal palace, socceroos
pure gum turpentine for killing parasites and candida - used to be in the Merck manual as a cure for everything including cancer. Definitely worth researching as its history is fascinating.

Here is a youtube on Dr Jennifer Daniels discussing it.

Eggs - 12 per week. I'd go close to that every week:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...k/news-story/25d561d2cec6ba376d8bd170b8b43bce

And in good news for lovers of a frittata or scramble, the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found there were no adverse effects from having as many as 12 over seven days.

The researchers found that weight loss was similar over a year for people on a low-egg (two a week) and a high-egg (12 a week) diet.

They discovered that even participants with type-2 diabetes did not suffer adverse effects from eating a diet high in eggs such as inflammation, cardiometabolic risk levels or raised glucose levels.

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
Could be a little of that, but ultimately you still control and are responsible for what you eat.

Once your fat adapted you won’t crave sugary snacks

I eat 6 most days, eggs has the highest retention rate of all proteins , almost 50; meat is low 30’s and whey is in the teens hence why it’s very overrated.

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
dont really eat eggs

but eat tuna everyday

and another serving of meat most days

Tin Tuna is poor quality protein , they heat it at very high temperatures to make it shelf stable, the high heat ruins the protein n destroys the nutrients.
Plus it’s geneally caught in polluted parts of the Ocean.
Wild caught fresh tuna steaks are better.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Tin Tuna is poor quality protein , they heat it at very high temperatures to make it shelf stable, the high heat ruins the protein n destroys the nutrients.
Plus it’s geneally caught in polluted parts of the Ocean.
Wild caught fresh tuna steaks are better.
Didn't know that, wouldn't seem right if the macros they were displaying were incorrect.

Just the ease & value of it makes me use it over buying fresh steaks.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
pure gum turpentine for killing parasites and candida - used to be in the Merck manual as a cure for everything including cancer. Definitely worth researching as its history is fascinating.

Here is a youtube on Dr Jennifer Daniels discussing it.

Just imagine if I posted this :D

If you ever use this stuff have a dunny at arms reach ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
We're still talking about eggs? :thumbsu:

It's completely changed the way I viewed animal documentaries, no wonder some animals would go for them over eating the animals itself.

I slowed down since I brought it up, because you do get bored with them. But otherwise it 28-32 per week.

I was never much of a cheese eater as well. But I've come up with the idea of a margherita toasted cheese sandwich. tomato paste or pizza sauce, oregano and 3 slices of swiss cheese, with Burgen bread. It's 25-30g of protein and carbs each. It's one of my best ever ideas!

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Back in this thread.

Trying a daily calorie limit of 1200 per day. Mainly because I need to lose 40 kegs, but mainly because i want to work on my discipline.

Working hard, toughing through hard times and saying no to the easy way. No half measures, and this is something i have never done. Everything else has failed, so why can't this work :)

nicky

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Back in this thread.

Trying a daily calorie limit of 1200 per day. Mainly because I need to lose 40 kegs, but mainly because i want to work on my discipline.

Working hard, toughing through hard times and saying no to the easy way. No half measures, and this is something i have never done. Everything else has failed, so why can't this work :)

What else have you tried?

Calorie counting isnt the best way to lose weight but if you are going to do this eat more than 1200 calories one day a week to stop your metabolism from slowing down.

Have you tried eating low carb or intermittent fasting?

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What else have you tried?

Calorie counting isnt the best way to lose weight but if you are going to do this eat more than 1200 calories one day a week to stop your metabolism from slowing down.

Have you tried eating low carb or intermittent fasting?
I have tried it all.

That's why i am going extreme, and seeing how long i can do it for.

Keto is my favourite but i feel like i am dying in the stomach with it, and keto shits in public dont help either.

nicky

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
I have tried it all.

That's why i am going extreme, and seeing how long i can do it for.

Keto is my favourite but i feel like i am dying in the stomach with it, and keto shits in public dont help either.
When you did keto did you eat carbs one day a week?

I followed a low card method that i read in Tim Ferris's 4 hour body clock book. You avoid carbs 6 days a week and then eat as much carbs as you want one day a week. This worked for me.

I am sure others in this thread will have worthwhile advice for you.

Calorie restriction is not very successful for the long term so maybe pick up some tips from posters on this board.

IF does nothing for me but others on thos board swear by it.

Also, not trying to teach you how to suck eggs, but definitely combine with exercise, HIIT is fantastic. Look into Auyervedic doshers, you might have a kapha dosher imbalance and most certainly look after your liver, i can PM you a gentle liver flush method.

Back