Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 25 Official Team Thread #firsttosix

Remove this Banner Ad

Esteemed friends and Dennis ClarkeM, give a warm reception to the newest addition to the Royal family kdavva74

Kdavva74 this is throne room of The Golden Throne where we sit and laugh at the inferiority of all the commoner clubs devoid of any culture. We're the only club to ever produce two MVP winning posters in fact.

Throne-Room-meta.jpg

At the Royals we value witty and humorous posting and don't put too much pressure to rack up huge numbers so it's a fairly relaxed environment here. On field I foresee your career beginning as a dashing half back flank where you thrived in the juniors akin to Darcy Byrne-Jones before moving up the ground gradually to be someone with ample Qooty nous and scoring capability like Chad Wingard. Eventually if you're good enough for long enough you'll work your way into the most prestigious position at the Royals - the bench which is reserved for true legends of the game like Smartys Power :thumbsu:

477919_9dd8748d2878883d01bd55442c16d7d7.png

Thankyou. It's good to be here.

What was Mad Monday like here at the Royals?

We started last weekend. Did you not see our last game effort?
We were leading by 17 points mid way through the 3rd quarter then realised we’d be playing the Bombers in finals if we made it. Decided that post-season shenanigans are more preferable and conceded 8 of the next 9 goals.

upload_2018-5-23_14-52-39.png

As you can see I was a big Royals fan as a kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 501182

As you can see I was a big Royals fan as a kid.
Good to see you've stayed loyal through all these years of unsuccessful seasons early on. :thumbsu:

It'll be all the more special when we finally win it, which is sure to be just around the corner.

Good to see you've stayed loyal through all these years of unsuccessful seasons early on. :thumbsu:

It'll be all the more special when we finally win it, which is sure to be just around the corner.

I look forward to it.

Can anyone give me a SFA glossary to help me out?

Royals means useless campaigners. thats a good start.

As opposed to the team that spent several days crying over a sim? #sirengate #dragonsaremyminorpremiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back