Official Match Thread S25 Second Elimination Final: Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit harsh

akkaps only contributes around ten posts of poo these days... :D
I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for this league. Plus I've been heaps busy, so trying to keep up in beyond impossible. Also, why I continue to reference s**t from 5+ seasons ago, when I was a 200+ post of :poo: poster.

At work all day, I'm like the fat bloke in a 100 metre sprint - struggling to keep up: I'm 20 pages behind
I’ll give you a recap.
giphy.gif

Did you see Olivia Newton John's nephew on Andrew Denton yesterday,, talking about his healing hands
I missed that. But ONJ has quite an interesting family tree when you look at it. She’s related to a lot of quite well-known people.

You know what they say about the Swamprats leadership... Can't even remember a milestone!

That would be our friend, Shadow Man.
3 things I can never remember - names, telephone numbers and the third thing.

if this is an elimination final: Furies WIN
From what I can see we have eliminated most of our team
Bit like Tsa Tsa Gabor, who was a self proclaimed expert house keeper. She said, "Whenever I leave a man, I keep his house."

I dunno but it seems like the Furies are failing at the concept of being hospitable hosts.

In addition, I've heard a rumour that the coin toss is being eliminated this Sunday and the Furies have elected to kick against the wind. Trent Cotchin likes this wholeheartedly.
"The Furies have won the toss and elected to lose."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the Furies game plan on Sunday?

Nope
It's punch a swampy or Sterge and you get goon

If you score a goal, bonus, but no extra goon

If we win on a re-sim Sim gets goon for life :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back