Media Diary Of A Season 26 Rookie

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
My name is kdavva74, and I'll be a Season 26 rookie. To mark my first season in the game, and to shamelessly put my name in the reckoning for an EKA Medal, I'm going to be documenting my thoughts in this here thread. I hope that not only will it serve as a personal memento, but that it will also give an insight for future rookies as to how to become invested in the SFA culture and maybe even become the holy text of a new religion.

Now, some of you may say that starting a thread as a Season 26 rookie is stupid, because Season 25 hasn't even finished, and that's a valid point.

Moving on.

I'll look to update this on a regular basis, and by regular I mean when I care. Consider it a documentation of the complete rookie experience - from my first post, to signing for a team, to joining the banter, to making my debut and then completing my rookie season with (hopefully) an EKA Medal around my neck.

Enjoy the thrills and spills.

Index
#1. The Boy With A Thorn In His Side

Last edited:

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Good luck kdavva74

sausageroll might be able to give you some tips on being a rookie in the league too. The guy's a deadset gun. Travesty if he doesn't manage an EKA in his rookie season I reckon.

Agreed. I think he's come top 5 in the last 4 EKA medals.

I don't like this one bit.

The Royals don't have rookies. Let alone enthusiastic, active rookies.

I would like to make an official complaint. To someone.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I don't like this one bit.

The Royals don't have rookies. Let alone enthusiastic, active rookies.

I would like to make an official complaint. To someone.

I'm here to revitalise the club.

He reminds me of a young U2tigers.

Well done lad.

You ARE a young U2tigers. Are you trying to tell us this is an alias? You're not established enough for a troll alias. HaroLad needed to toil in the troll mines for many seasons before he earned the right to create D2D.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
You ARE a young U2tigers. Are you trying to tell us this is an alias? You're not established enough for a troll alias. HaroLad needed to toil in the troll mines for many seasons before he earned the right to create D2D.
Please don't smack me back into reality.

I feel like I have been here forever.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Royalty gents :thumbsu:

Very original idea in all seriousness, will be an interesting read should it be maintained throughout a season. Especially to look back on in future.
if it is followed up, agreed, a super idea.

Where did you find someone stupid enough to try?

And good luck kdavva74

That's the last time I'll be nice...

Back