F1 2018 Championship - Round 6 - Monaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Max doing Max things 3/4 of the way through FP1

Wonder if Uncle Charlie will hand him a penalty as the RBR is looking very racey so far this weekend

Max doing Max things 3/4 of the way through FP1

Wonder if Uncle Charlie will hand him a penalty as the RBR is looking very racey so far this weekend
If there is any consistency in F1, he should get a grid penalty for this
The oncoming cars had to go cut the corner to avoid him.

Last edited:
The oncoming corners had to go cut the corner to avoid him.
No penalty for Max
Verstappen was summoned to the stewards, who also reviewed evidence, but was cleared because approaching drivers were being warned a car had gone off by yellow flags.

The stewards thus decided Verstappen rejoined “under yellow flags and in a manner that posed no danger to the other drivers”.
Makes you wonder if this was Daniil Kvyat or anyone else bar Lewis would no punishment happen?

The oncoming cars had to go cut the corner to avoid him.
BS!!!! Thats nutso s**t right there.
When is this kid going to grow up and get a grip on reality?
Thats a penalty every day of the week.
He's going to cause a big one this kid. You just cant keep letting him get away with these mistakes.
His double moves in braking zones have still never been punished, we will have a driver facing skyward in deep doo doo if it continues.

Can't believe he wasn't penalised for that.

Why was practice on last night instead of tonight?
Its always the way in Monaco, its a public holiday so they open up the track in the afternoon to allow traffic to pass through, Think they still run a little bit of the support categories until lunch time.

Also, yes that is utterly stupid (again) by Max.

Its always the way in Monaco, its a public holiday so they open up the track in the afternoon to allow traffic to pass through, Think they still run a little bit of the support categories until lunch time.

Also, yes that is utterly stupid (again) by Max.
Glad I happened to be on twitter last night as I would have completely missed it otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's unfathomably fast. I try and imagine myself in the car and I pretty much see myself in the wall in the first or second turn!
The swimming pool section is unbelievable from this angle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back