Preview Round 10 2018: Swans v Lions @ the Gabba, Sat 26 May 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all the boneheads who referred to gary rohan as being dropped. i told you so.

I wouldnt be so sure, they looked very potent in attack last week. We will need to be near our best just to beat them if that becomes their standard of play.
s**t yeah. Rich finally has someone to kick to, Beams is a gun mid, I’ve been a fan of Hipwood for a while, Zorko would get a game in any side in the AFL, there’s the nucleus of a very damaging side. The win last week will give them some belief. We need to exploit the lingering doubts, and do that early, or they could well jump us.

We are pretty hard to beat away this year. The club clearly have their travel and game day process working a treat and allowing the guys to perform at their peak.
All those empty multi-coloured seats at the Gabba won't help them with a home advantage.
I hope to see Hanners getting back to his best.
George to wear Zorko down - Papley, Ronke and Hayward to kick 7 between them, Buddy with 3, and we win by 28.

We are pretty hard to beat away this year. The club clearly have their travel and game day process working a treat and allowing the guys to perform at their peak.
All those empty multi-coloured seats at the Gabba won't help them with a home advantage.
I hope to see Hanners getting back to his best.
George to wear Zorko down - Papley, Ronke and Hayward to kick 7 between them, Buddy with 3, and we win by 28.

Useful call. But Bloods by Studs aka spirit of Greg Lambert.

Fair assessment. But if harry deserves 6 games in a row then aliir deserves 66.

The neafl isn’t always a good read on form. Players can play over their own capabilities and at times even play under due to the drop in quality around them. It basically Isn’t a good read. What isn’t fair is finally getting a game and being played at the total opposite end of the ground then getting dropped. The difference we’ve seen in aliir and marsh over their handful of games is massive. One can actually have a big influence at afl level, the other is a campaigner

I love Aliir. He will get 66 games in a row when his actual performance merits it. Simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back