• Old ‘fable’ version

• New ‘afl’ version

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Get "Shin" from current version
2. Place "Shin" instead of "Skin" in old version
3. ???
4. Profit (and happiness)

So what's going to be done about this? Where's Official? Organise a vote so we can get the old song back. The new song will get destroyed in the vote

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didnt like the first one as he didnt acknoledge that we had a problem with the BLK jumper
BLK = Campaigner designer label

He was nice though and always responded to people. The last one was a snob.
He responded always until the end of lay year.
Hasn’t been back since so more likely he’s been directed to focus on other mediums.

We can call an extraordinary general meeting of the club to consider a single resolution - that the club revert to using the above version of the song.

We just need 100 members willing to put their names to the notice. I figure we could rally that many just on BigFooty.

Who's in?
Pretty sure we need 5% of members now

He responded always until the end of lay year.
Hasn’t been back since so more likely he’s been directed to focus on other mediums.
He did not as I asked him a question regarding a Jack Titus medal between the two clubs Coburg and Richmond and he never got back to me. Even after another poster alerted him. There are two examples there already.
The mere fact he’s done bugger all this year is also another example that he’s failed to respond irrelevant if he's focusing on other mediums. Do your job or move on.
Still stand by my words that the original RFCO was awesome as he was always there until the end.

Last edited:
He did not as I asked him a question regarding a Jack Titus medal between the two clubs Coburg and Richmond and he never got back to me. Even after another poster alerted him. There are two examples there already.
The mere fact he’s done bugger all this year is also another example that he’s failed to respond irrelevant if him focusing on other mediums. Do your job or move on.
Still stand by my words that the original RFCO was awesome as he was always there until the end.
Meaning his job is to work on other mediums then BF, probably been told to do other things by his bosses now.
If they wanted him on here and he wasn’t doing it he would be moved on.
We were lucky to have a presence here for so long which no other club has/had but unfortunately they’ve obviously decided they weren’t getting enough value out of it and have other ways to satisfy our members as it has gotten closer to 100k then a very tiny amount on here.
It’s unfortunate but is what it is.

Meaning his job is to work on other mediums then BF, probably been told to do other things by his bosses now.
If they wanted him on here and he wasn’t doing it he would be moved on.
We were lucky to have a presence here for so long which no other club has/had but unfortunately they’ve obviously decided they weren’t getting enough value out of it and have other ways to satisfy our members as it has gotten closer to 100k then a very tiny amount on here.
It’s unfortunate but is what it is.
All of this is irrelevant to my point you responded to. You poked your nose into a conversation and said he always responded, which he hadn’t. You’re talking about this year and not previously which was a different time to what I was referring to.Move on and in future get your facts right before you go in guns a blazing.

Last edited:
Just change it back to what Roksman posted so I can get on with my life, please Richmond FC.

Maybe RFC_Official got the ass. He may respond to this post or we may never know.

The first bloke that went to the NBA was pretty good. Respond on weekends and everything. We should have set him up on a blind date or something to fill in his weekends lol

Back