Floggard

Remove this Banner Ad

sidesteppel on a par with that stat.
Jobe Watson very obviously the heart of that team.
giphy.gif

This will be a very unpopular opinion but I think Goddard is a great player, always have. Elite user of the ball, smart player and cares enough that sometimes he boils over (I would too if I had to play with some of the pea hearts down at *). Don't think the zero tackles thing is an issue.

This will be a very unpopular opinion but I think Goddard is a great player, always have. Elite user of the ball, smart player and cares enough that sometimes he boils over (I would too if I had to play with some of the pea hearts down at *). Don't think the zero tackles thing is an issue.
Will-Smith-Get-Out.gif

Go away boring opposition troll.

If at his age and with so many years in leadership groups he hasn't figured out that the way he communicates doesn't actually do any good, the idea that "it's only because he cares so much" doesn't mean diddly.

This will be a very unpopular opinion but I think Goddard is a great player, always have.
Absolutely correct!! A VERY unpopular opinion!
Elite user of the ball,
Completely disagree. Does one or two really nice kicks per game, thread-the-needle-like, and the commentators fap over him. Then they ignore the other 98% of his possessions that are clear fumbles of clangers and continue the fap.
smart player
Completely disagree. Lazy player who refuses to take a risk and prefers to pick the 'safe' option almost every time. Builds immense stats kicking back and forth across the ground to other defenders instead of showing some leadership.
cares enough that sometimes he boils over
Selfish attitude that shows how little leadership qualities he really has. Always berating players for their faults but cannot seem to take it when he is under the microscope. Classic example was late last year when he mis-kicked then pointed and yeeled at team mates as to where they SHOULD have been.
(I would too if I had to play with some of the pea hearts down at *).
Completely agree
Don't think the zero tackles thing is an issue.
Neeld was just sacked for not being able to bring his game plan up to modern style. Team defense 100% all over the ground has been the focus for the past decade or so. Zero tackles is HUGE, especially for the defence 'leader', loose player or not.

He was a great player in 2010. Has barely approached good player for a couple of seasons now.

Boiling over because you care when you are playing great is probably fine. Boiling over with frustration because you are playing bad in a bad team with a bad coach who are as bad as bad can be, not so fine.

Zero tackles is HUGE, especially for the defence 'leader', loose player or not.
pressure all over the ground is where the game is won today, not just tackling but contested positions and intercepts, a few recent examples,
-Jys Goal where he read the kick in and converted,
-Ronce kicking a bag but that being overshadowed by his 11 tackles.

Go away boring opposition troll.
Absolutely correct!! A VERY unpopular opinion!

Completely disagree. Does one or two really nice kicks per game, thread-the-needle-like, and the commentators fap over him. Then they ignore the other 98% of his possessions that are clear fumbles of clangers and continue the fap.

Completely disagree. Lazy player who refuses to take a risk and prefers to pick the 'safe' option almost every time. Builds immense stats kicking back and forth across the ground to other defenders instead of showing some leadership.

Selfish attitude that shows how little leadership qualities he really has. Always berating players for their faults but cannot seem to take it when he is under the microscope. Classic example was late last year when he mis-kicked then pointed and yeeled at team mates as to where they SHOULD have been.

Completely agree

Neeld was just sacked for not being able to bring his game plan up to modern style. Team defense 100% all over the ground has been the focus for the past decade or so. Zero tackles is HUGE, especially for the defence 'leader', loose player or not.
He was a great player in 2010. Has barely approached good player for a couple of seasons now.

Boiling over because you care when you are playing great is probably fine. Boiling over with frustration because you are playing bad in a bad team with a bad coach who are as bad as bad can be, not so fine.
Note to self: keep unpopular opinions to yourself. I'll go ahead and give myself a one week ban gents, give myself some time to reassess my opinions.

Note to self: keep unpopular opinions to yourself. I'll go ahead and give myself a one week ban gents, give myself some time to reassess my opinions.
Nah all good. You're allowed to have a difference of opinion - just can't believe it's with THIS bloke!! Ah well.....

If we all agreed then how boring would BF become???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah all good. You're allowed to have a difference of opinion - just can't believe it's with THIS bloke!! Ah well.....

If we all agreed then how boring would BF become???
They're just trolling you mate, even though they don't agree :)
haha yeah I know boys I was just taking the piss re: banning myself. I know I am right about Goddard, you blokes have no idea ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back