Traded Dayne Beams [traded with #41 and #43 to Collingwood for #18, #56 and future 1st round pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Browne
Fv1v9eK.gif

Doubt it.

You would think that with Brisbane looking on the improve that he would want to stick it out and enjoy the possible good times up there.

Plus the article is all speculative imo

Has always been severely underrated imo. If there's even a sniff he wants to move back to Victoria then I hope my club is all over it. Not put off by him being 29 y/o either.

If he continues to play footy to the same level he has so far this year then I would take him back in a heartbeat. His age is the obvious downside, but would be happy to part with a late first rounder for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he continues to play footy to the same level he has so far this year then I would take him back in a heartbeat. His age is the obvious downside, but would be happy to part with a late first rounder for him.
Bit too expensive for my liking. No doubt a Richmond or Melbourne would pay it, with their clock being closer to 12.

Straight swap for Levi Greenwood.

I heard when Hodge moved to Brisbane, Dayne had him over for an initial chat about the club etc.

About 3 hours later Hodgey was like - right mate, can see the passion I might head off soon.

Don't think he's leaving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back