Casefile podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

metic

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Most of them are very good. He does it so well.
Yes theyre good.
There are noticeable errors in some.
Cant remember which ones, but if i can.. i'll name them along with the errors.
I have listened just about them all, and found some more interesting than others due to personal preference only.
Also some of the errors May have been on other podcasts (non casefile) they were glaringly obvious errors too.
Have listened to a lot in recent months... anyways next time i will point out the errors after hearing them...

Yes theyre good.
There are noticeable errors in some.
Cant remember which ones, but if i can.. i'll name them along with the errors.
I have listened just about them all, and found some more interesting than others due to personal preference only.
Also some of the errors May have been on other podcasts (non casefile) they were glaringly obvious errors too.
Have listened to a lot in recent months... anyways next time i will point out the errors after hearing them...

Heard a couple of wildly inaccurate accounts off True Crime Garage as well. First one I listened to actually, it turned me off for a while.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Just listened to the Janabi family one. That was all kinds of ****ed up.

There's no justifying what they did in the slightest but I can see how if you weren't mentally right, things could spiral badly out of control over there. Thankfully I'll never have to experience the s**t they did but it still doesn't excuse it.

The latest episode on Lesley Molseed is really heart breaking. Especially the second part.

The biggest thing for me was the way those people lied about Kiszko being a sexual deviant around town, then when confronted with their lies refused to apologise for it. They helped ruin an innocent man's life 'for fun'. I can't fathom that sort of behaviour.

metic

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How many episodes are there on Casefile?
Thought I had heard them all then i came across a bunch more episodes via "audioboom" with "silk road" episodes,
and including the "Nannup missing four" which just appeared today and ive listened to it. Theres a few tidbits of information there that i had not heard before too..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

freofc1994

All Australian
Sep 15, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Giants, Chelsea
How many episodes are there on Casefile?
Thought I had heard them all then i came across a bunch more episodes via "audioboom" with "silk road" episodes,
and including the "Nannup missing four" which just appeared today and ive listened to it. Theres a few tidbits of information there that i had not heard before too..

Not seen that in my play list....interestingly the Coroners Inquest was concluded into their disappearance and the findings listed on the WA Coroners Website

Not seen that in my play list....interestingly the Coroners Inquest was concluded into their disappearance and the findings listed on the WA Coroners Website

It's a good one Freo, quite a few snippets I wasn't aware of which might hint to other's involvement. Really creepy and I suspect quite a bit more sordid than it looks from the outside.

freofc1994

All Australian
Sep 15, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Giants, Chelsea
It's a good one Freo, quite a few snippets I wasn't aware of which might hint to other's involvement. Really creepy and I suspect quite a bit more sordid than it looks from the outside.

Quite a bizarre set of circumstances relating to their disappearance. WAPOL didn't investigate the disappearance until some time later where any leads on the likes of CCTV would have been lost.

Not blaming WAPOL for not investigating because I don't think it warranted it at the start but clearly they would have had CCTV of the taxi ride and the male that would have been dropped at the East Perth rail terminal. Probably would have been able to see if that male boarded the train to Kalgoorlie too.

Just started the teachers pet, really good so far.

It is good but I think it's a bit rude considering I like to binge listen and it's all about me .. that the third episode is taking longer than the usual week to release. Why can't they just release them all at the same time?

Also, Casefile seems to be falling down on the job it's been nearly two weeks there as well! Slackers have made too much money and on holidays in the Seychelles. :smile:

Also, Casefile seems to be falling down on the job it's been nearly two weeks there as well! Slackers have made too much money and on holidays in the Seychelles. :smile:

They announced earlier in the year that they were going to a 3 weeks on/1 week off model for the foreseeable future. They've also had one of their major writers leave a couple of months back, so it's probably been a bit of a struggle. There hasn't been a Patreon mini episode all year either.

Listened to the Simon Kadwell one this morning.

What do people think happened there? It seems like they killed themselves but I'm amazed no bodies were ever found. I guess it's possible they're still alive somewhere - surely they would have slipped up somewhere along the line though.

No real idea here but a suspicion Chantelle, as Simon's mental state deteriorated turned to Popic and they might have actually been having an affair. I think they're dead but one is possibly still alive and if so, it's likely the guy with a criminal bent for identity fraud Simon.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
No real idea here but a suspicion Chantelle, as Simon's mental state deteriorated turned to Popic and they might have actually been having an affair. I think they're dead but one is possibly still alive and if so, it's likely the guy with a criminal bent for identity fraud Simon.
Yeah I'd say you're right - if anyone is alive it would be him. He did seem intent on killing himself though. Do you think it's strange they managed to vanish without a trace? I know WA is vast but I thought surely they'd have turned up by now.

metic

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back