Prediction Changes vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Purely bringing someone in because they are indigenous and it's indigenous round rather than based on performance is Racist.

Really, lol at making that assessment - Watson has been in good form and has been emergency a couple of times. Where did I say "oh he is indigenous, plonk him in there."?
Another politically correct millennial who jumps all over statements - I think it says more about you than anything else.
Anyway, I hope gets a shot soon regardless.

Really, lol at making that assessment - Watson has been in good form and has been emergency a couple of times. Where did I say "oh he is indigenous, plonk him in there."?
Another politically correct millennial who jumps all over statements - I think it says more about you than anything else.
Anyway, I hope gets a shot soon regardless.
Pretty sure WCE_ phil identifies with the anti PC brigade, think it was more an attempt to strike a metaphorical blow on behalf of the poor downtrodden white man.

This thread

zGHQb4O.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange move with Sheed omitted. Very strange. And then not replacing him with a midfielder?
Looks like Jetta moved up onto the wing. Looks like a back line shuffle.

Interested in the instructions to Sheed going back to East Perth.... take first option more often?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back