FTA-TV 13 Reasons Why

Remove this Banner Ad

What we know about season 2 so far:

18342276_1566586516708554_4270909775027010036_n.jpg

Also an interview with the show runner:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/09/13-reasons-why-season-2-brian-yorkey/

This show knows how to go from OC to OZ! :eek: In that regard it does feel a bit fake.
Overall it was a good watch and entertaining enough but as expected wasn't as impactful or as good as the first season now they are obviously looking to milk it and deviate from the source material. Was slow to get into but picked up midway through the season. I feel they really bungled the finale though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's way to unrealistic, They are way too dramatic, Where are the kids who just play fortnite and kick back?

I want to meet these types of kids so I can slap them, Stop trying to analyze the meaning of life at 16 FFS.

Perhaps it's the culture in America or maybe I'm out of touch but if Kids are in anyway similar to this then depression and suicide is only going to get worse.

Just finished the season. Show hit it’s straps in the back half of the season.
The ending was crazy.
A scene in the last episode is not for the faint hearted.

Overall, I liked it. Hope they do a season three because it’s been set up for one.

Finished it today. Messed up scene with Tyler. And that ending was tense.

******* Bryce the arsehole. Absolute prick. And that Montgomery arsehole needs to be shown a lesson too.

They based Tyler's story line on the Columbine shooting Eric and Dylan, even up to the theory that a supposed sexual assault led to the massacre.
I read the Columbine book recently and I don't recall either actually being assaulted.

I read the Columbine book recently and I don't recall either actually being assaulted.
Its a bit of a popular conspiracy theory in Columbine circles that Eric and Dylan were sexually assaulted by the policeman that arrested them after they broke into a van to steal its contents. After their arrest they were asked to draw the crime scene; Eric drew what appeared to be a man with a star badge having doggy style sex with another man on all fours. After the Columbine shootings, a file recovered off of Dylan's computer had the name 'walshbuttrape.txt', 'Walsh' being the last name of the arresting officer. The contents of the file has never been released. Anyway its just conspiracy, supposedly they were so angry over being assaulted they took it out on the school. I just thought maybe this was a reason why they had Tyler assaulted in the show.

And be weary reading Cullen's book 'Columbine'. Several past Columbine students and friends of the shooters have trashed the book as being factually incorrect.

I understand him going out there and talking to him to show that he cares about him, but whisking him away in Tony's car just reeks of trying to set up a third season instead of creating a good narrative.

Yeah I get what you are saying but this show is full of bad decisions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back