QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow how good is Daryl Whites young bloke? If he decided to play AFL would be playing a lot better level than Div 2.

Alex Hills will cause some damage on way home I think.

Well done to Robina who looked like they pushed Bond all the way and Kenmore a lot more competitive today.

Looked like a solid round of footy.

The whole family are pretty good at nearly every sport

Denchy my old mate will have to buy you a beer because you seem to tip against the Buffs a bit. Give us a chance big fella.
No malice intended, Buffs going along better than I anticipated, well done, you should make finals. However I will be tipping against the Buffs again next week v Bond. Hopefully you can upset them, good luck

Interesting to see 2,3,4 from last year are 8,9,10 at the halfway period this year.

shows who recruited and who didn't I guess. 5-7 of our Senior side are playing next door in the QAFL or Friday nights in Div 4.

Sincerely Fan the f**.

Good to see the Pirates President openly promoting homophobia.

shows who recruited and who didn't I guess. 5-7 of our Senior side are playing next door in the QAFL or Friday nights in Div 4.

Sincerely Fan the f**.

Good to see the Pirates President openly promoting homophobia.

Good to see you still got a sense of humour Fan.

Just curious why so many players left to play next door? Obviously Corrie the biggest lost from last year and DeWinter the year before. Who else is at Sherwood?

Thought Kenmore weren't the worst side we have played this year.Their Ressies side definitely best side our twos have played. Will be interesting to see how second half of year pans out in regards relegation.

Viccy Point look good things to play finals and obviously Alex Hills have got going. So it does appear that relegation will come from Moreton, Kenmore or Robina.

Many of them just coming back, as opposed to jumping ship Blocker and its not THAT many, but enough to have an impact.

De Winter came the year before.

Corrie and Reed are both ex Magpies anyway, and play Senior footy here.

Judson is also an ex Magpie, but now a Friday night Warrior with the Woodies - but probably their #1 mid last year or close to it. Hocking joined us recently on Friday night but hasn't played at Kenmore for a few years.

Vine played a bit of Woodies last year and no Kenmore, but is now a Magpies 2's player.

So really, we only have 3 players from Kenmore's 2017 senior side at the Magpies - granted they are 3 of their best half dozen though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow some big upsets yesterday. Buffs beating Bond came from left field. And Kenmore accounting for Coomera was a surprise.

Robina will cause some headaches in the run home going on yesterday's form.

Manno and Davies were really solid and had some dangerous forwards. If they keep that side on paddock I can't see them being relegated.

slap bang in the middle of Uni exams is a nice time to get Bond in the draw!

Beenleigh can't just have played well? Bond Uni were at pretty much full strength, no one missing due to exams, Bond exams aren't on at the same time as Public Unis. Research first Thommo before posting. UQ also beat Aspley in Div 1, shouldn't it have been an easy win to Aspley by your theory?

Last edited:
yep, fair call. To be honest, didn't even see the result. Just assumed they would have some out with uni exams, just as we did at the Magpies (and I'm sure many did) just thought perhaps there would be an overrepresentation of 'unavailables' from a uni aligned club.

Fair enough if thats not the case, and good win to the Buffs.

yep, fair call. To be honest, didn't even see the result. Just assumed they would have some out with uni exams, just as we did at the Magpies (and I'm sure many did) just thought perhaps there would be an overrepresentation of 'unavailables' from a uni aligned club.

Fair enough if thats not the case, and good win to the Buffs.
Hope bonds exams are at the end of august/September then

well done to Beenleigh on Saturday knocking off Bond. Robina went within a whisker against Bond a few weeks earlier. Kenmore downing Coomera even bigger surprise. Even comp from top to bottom which is great to see.

Wow some big upsets yesterday. Buffs beating Bond came from left field. And Kenmore accounting for Coomera was a surprise.

Manno and Davies were really solid and had some dangerous forwards. If they keep that side on paddock I can't see them being relegated.
Manno and Davies are jets.

Coach must be feeling the pressure - just had someone send me the half time bake he gave. Didn't leave too many people wondering what he thought of the playing list.... :)

Coach must be feeling the pressure - just had someone send me the half time bake he gave. Didn't leave too many people wondering what he thought of the playing list.... :)

The recording that your referring too is sloney from last year against Kenmore when Robina won. Imagine if they lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My understanding was they were winning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure we all do or say things we regret. No doubt Plugger would like his time again on that one I would reckon.

Wonder if he knew someone within his own club at the time was recording it and putting up on social media.

Think he is in a lot better head space now judging by the positive feedback from Wynnum hierarchy and playing group.

Not sure what anyone gets out of recording coaches sprays internally. Wonder if anyone put their hand up?

Kenmore game could have been Fan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back