Media Sim Is Broke

Remove this Banner Ad

DEAR MEMBERS OF THE SFA AND QOOTBALL LOVERS EVERYWHERE,

Today, the Wonders lost to the Swamprats in the Second Semi-Final by s**t tons. This marked a straight sets exit for a generally outstanding Wonders unit, who happened to choke on the main stage...

But it didn’t have to be this way.

We go back to Round 16 of the 25th season in the SFA, where we see an anomaly.

A game winner. Kicked by superstar Wonder OutofTownCrow.

Except it never counted.

What did the Wonders do to anger the qootball gods in round 16? Why now? Why at finals time? Why, with a minor premiership on the line?

Why did the sim have to leave us hanging?

Well, you’ll be pleased to know that I, in fact, DO NOT have an answer for this. None. But what I do know is - I’m going to find out.

SO THIS MESSAGE IS ADDRESSED TO BOTH THE SIM AND THE QOOTBALL GODS...

I will find you. And I will do whatever it takes to correct you for Season 26... No matter how far I have to travel... I will learn of the cause of this injustice. And I will bring you to justice.

CHAPTER 1

I was tired. Sick and tired of the false hope I’d been receiving since the glamour and glory of the S21 premiership medal being placed around my neck. As I roamed the streets of the West Coast, I was formulating a plan. A plan to bring an end to this false hope. A plan to make the sim my bitch.

As I wandered by the JT_the_Man Tennis Academy for young Wonders stars looking to try their hand at another sport that I dominate I noticed something new. Something different. A building that was not there before.

“@SarahSmiles Homework Club”

I wandered inside to see what was going on, but what I saw was not what I expected. No, there were no children doing homework. Just SarahSmiles scribbling random s**t on a blackboard rambling incoherently to himself.

“Jubiddy jabada ramisbidy al kateke”

I wandered up behind him and looked at the board. Numbers. Letters. Everywhere.

“What is this?” I said.

“RABADA!” SarahSmiles turned around to me, startled and alert.

“What are you saying.”

“Must protect the secret of the qootball gods...” SarahSmiles said,

“Huh?”

“LEAVE!” he said,

“Are you okay?”

“gah rabada ATTACK.”

SarahSmiles charged straight at me. I rushed to the exit, and upon exiting, noticed that SarahSmiles Homework Club was no more... In its place I saw a passed out SarahSmiles, lying on the sidewalk.

I was confused at what I had just witnessed. Unsure of how to react. But one thing was for sure - something big was happening.

DEAR MEMBERS OF THE SFA AND QOOTBALL LOVERS EVERYWHERE,

Today, the Wonders lost to the Swamprats in the Second Semi-Final by s**t tons. This marked a straight sets exit for a generally outstanding Wonders unit, who happened to choke on the main stage...

But it didn’t have to be this way.

We go back to Round 16 of the 25th season in the SFA, where we see an anomaly.

A game winner. Kicked by superstar Wonder OutofTownCrow.

Except it never counted.

What did the Wonders do to anger the qootball gods in round 16? Why now? Why at finals time? Why, with a minor premiership on the line?

Why did the sim have to leave us hanging?

Well, you’ll be pleased to know that I, in fact, DO NOT have an answer for this. None. But what I do know is - I’m going to find out.

SO THIS MESSAGE IS ADDRESSED TO BOTH THE SIM AND THE QOOTBALL GODS...

I will find you. And I will do whatever it takes to correct you for Season 26... No matter how far I have to travel... I will learn of the cause of this injustice. And I will bring you to justice.
Good luck with your mission.

I however am already on my way up to Mt Buller to catch as many STD's as I can off some of those Feral Snow Bunnies.

Got any popcorn?

I got given front row seats before i realised what the show was.

Actually got any scotch?
Basically this is me begging for the next chapter of Escape from Dragon Island.

Basically this is me begging for the next chapter of Escape from Dragon Island.
Haha.

I do intend to finish that. I have 3 days of work left this week and then im unemployed by choice

I'll see you at Centrelink on Thursday.
Centerlink hate me. I have applied twice over my working life for benifits i was entitled too. But got refused because i wasnt willing to BS and lie in order to get the payments.

Maybe ill go and offer to write them half of a story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CHAPTER 2

It was a windy day on the East Side of town. A humble man by the name of NinjaSwan approached his captain, Loonerty. As Loonerty was busy attending to his Survivor game over on Dragon Island, this would be one of the few times NinjaSwan would be able to see him.

“My captain.”

“Huh? What? Oh. Can’t you see I’m busy making a crossword for my next survivor challenge? Now that BRAB has been voted out I need to breathe some new life into this game.”

“It’s the sim.”

“What about the sim?”

“It... Broke.”

“What do you mean, broke?”

“We just received word from Cloud_ that the sim has gone rogue, and is going after members of the Wonders. The West Coast will have no sane players remaining on their roster by the weeks end if this keeps up...”

“Well, isn’t that a good thing? I could live without their ramblings of #firsttosix every five minutes.”

“I suppose... But what if we are next?”

“Don’t you worry, I will handle this. The sim would never attack a team on the East Side.”

“If you say so...”

As Ninja departed the room, The Filth Wizard came barging into Loonerty’s office.

“The plan is in motion.” Is all that he said...

CHAPTER 1

I was tired. Sick and tired of the false hope I’d been receiving since the glamour and glory of the S21 premiership medal being placed around my neck. As I roamed the streets of the West Coast, I was formulating a plan. A plan to bring an end to this false hope. A plan to make the sim my bitch.

As I wandered by the JT_the_Man Tennis Academy for young Wonders stars looking to try their hand at another sport that I dominate I noticed something new. Something different. A building that was not there before.

“@SarahSmiles Homework Club”

I wandered inside to see what was going on, but what I saw was not what I expected. No, there were no children doing homework. Just SarahSmiles scribbling random s**t on a blackboard rambling incoherently to himself.

“Jubiddy jabada ramisbidy al kateke”

I wandered up behind him and looked at the board. Numbers. Letters. Everywhere.

“What is this?” I said.

“RABADA!” SarahSmiles turned around to me, startled and alert.

“What are you saying.”

“Must protect the secret of the qootball gods...” SarahSmiles said,

“Huh?”

“LEAVE!” he said,

“Are you okay?”

“gah rabada ATTACK.”

SarahSmiles charged straight at me. I rushed to the exit, and upon exiting, noticed that SarahSmiles Homework Club was no more... In its place I saw a passed out SarahSmiles, lying on the sidewalk.

I was confused at what I had just witnessed. Unsure of how to react. But one thing was for sure - something big was happening.
This must have been the night when TJASTA spiked my kombucha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back