Melbourne vs Collingwood - Blockbuster Clash Queens Birthday

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuine question - if Pies beat the Dees on Monday, do the Dees get pegged back as ‘pretenders’ or do people sit up and start taking the Pies seriously?

I’m not after validation for the Pies with the question, just curious around people’s view of the two sides.

Genuine question - if Pies beat the Dees on Monday, do the Dees get pegged back as ‘pretenders’ or do people sit up and start taking the Pies seriously?

I’m not after validation for the Pies with the question, just curious around people’s view of the two sides.
Yes to both your questions I reckon.

Have you not been paying attention? We only win because we've played s**t sides, by BigFooty logic beating us means nothing.

Pies are there abouts. I honestly do not think either team are contenders. Both likely to play in September however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t think there’d be an option for both. But this is BF after all.
who ever loses will be considered pretenders. Whoever wins will have still beaten nobody

Bigfooty logic 101

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

who ever loses will be considered pretenders. Whoever wins will have still beaten nobody

Bigfooty logic 101
All I know is I won’t be buying into people treating the result of Monday’s game as the season decider for either side as is BF Logic 101 too.

Whoever wins is instantly flag favorites :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back