FTA-TV Billions

Remove this Banner Ad

Just when I thought I couldn't love the show any more, Bobby and Taylor argue over which are the best Rush albums. For the record, they were both wrong. It's Farewell to Kings, Caress of Steel, 2112, Moving Pictures, Hemispheres.

And John ******* Malkovich!

IMO the boy was either killed or that story was showing that people like the boy and his mum were seen as so insignificant to Malkovich. The dude is brutal and Axe might be starting to regret their partnership

Maybe he was the boy.

Bit of a downer ep after the last couple. The whole stolen dollar bill was complete filler and added nothing.

Yeah, the stolen dollar bill seemed a bit pointless. It seemed like it was just to introduce the new female analyst - I get the feeling she will be playing more of a part over the rest of the season.

And I loved Malkovich joining the cast - a strange dude playing a strange dude. His idle threat about the contract is definitely going to rear its head again too.

IMO the boy was either killed or that story was showing that people like the boy and his mum were seen as so insignificant to Malkovich. The dude is brutal and Axe might be starting to regret their partnership
Yeah that was my take. He's a bad dude. It's not often that Axe doesn't have the last line in a conversation, and in this instance he was mulling and digesting what he's just got himself into.

Wendy “You have to *en assassinate him.” Rhoades gives me wood. Why she get rid of the Maserati?

Wasn't a fan of her earlier work, and I'm glad Peg Bundy got rid of her in SOA.

I have a sneaking suspicion she will be the last man standing in this one.

They've done a good job keeping it fresh this season.

The struggle with Taylor has been interesting. Wanting to make it legit and getting smacked down after Bobby was acquitted. Finally the breakdown.

I have enjoyed the little side plots on the traders desk. The new girl moving up with Rudy being placed at the bottom, who knows they might be setting her up for something. Nice to see a move by Ben, the lift scene was pretty dodgy though.

Had to laugh at Wendy getting the chef in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it was a haunting song and was surprised that it was off his most recent album. Apparently everyone thinks it's one of the best he's put out. I might just have to play it in full tonight actually.
Who is it and what is the name of the song please?

I have enjoyed the little side plots on the traders desk. The new girl moving up with Rudy being placed at the bottom, who knows they might be setting her up for something. Nice to see a move by Ben, the lift scene was pretty dodgy though.

So bad :D

Surely they were short on time to come up with that scene.

Chuck's Dad stole the show this week with his intervention speech to the unfaithful young wife. The steak restaurant scenes had me salivating. And oh yeah, the last 10 seconds. Go Taylor!
Anyone else getting tired of them trying to reach too damn hard for pop culture references?

Amazing episode. Screenplay of this magnitude is very hard to pull off.

The rescue of the "brother", the rise of Taylor, the scorn of Connerty and Dake, the triumph of Prime Minister Ben, the smackdown of Spiros and many other little interactions. So little time left in the season and lots of intertwining stories to tell but I think they pulled it together magnificently.

I look forward to the big finale.

Chuck's Dad stole the show this week with his intervention speech to the unfaithful young wife. The steak restaurant scenes had me salivating. And oh yeah, the last 10 seconds. Go Taylor!
It's probably the best scene of the season in my eyes. Just came in and completely owned that room. And he turned out to be right - look how happy Ira was!
Yeah haha, they tend to go overboard. Not a fan of most of it, particularly this week.
Everything on the show is overdone and bombastic. It wouldn't be the same without it. And in some ways, it's kinda realistic when you think about how many obscure pop culture references and in jokes we use (or at least I know I use) on a daily basis.

Taylor playing it cool with Axe as they are knowingly setting up their own shop was a fantastic play, but I'm worried they might have bitten off more than they can chew with their choice of investor ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back