Prediction Player claim 2018 - Brodie Grundy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what will largely be on the back of better performances when he’s in the forward line. Started to take some nice grabs last year, I think that will
Be more consistent next year. And he’ll hopefully run out the season a bit better

I think that if Grundy and Gawn's form lines continue, selectors will be making a major error if they don't pick two ruckmen in the 2018 AA side. Both are ridiculously good.

I think that if Grundy and Gawn's form lines continue, selectors will be making a major error if they don't pick two ruckmen in the 2018 AA side. Both are ridiculously good.

How long since they've done that though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy has more clearances than Josh Kennedy, Dangerfield and Ollie Wines (8th total in the comp), just insane what he's been able to do this season.

He is the Best Ruckman in the League and in the Converstations as best player in the Comp. Been Massive and He has had no Big Injury outside of the 1 in his 1st Season

He is the Best Ruckman in the League and in the Converstations as best player in the Comp. Been Massive and He has had no Big Injury outside of the 1 in his 1st Season

I don't think we need to taunt the footy Gods Dave. They may see this as a challenge.

E45A2410-C2CC-4678-836D-16E522EA746C.png
Tips on becoming the AFL’s biggest flexer: Hot baths, Adele and Tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back