Certified Legendary Thread Big Freeze 4 - Neale Daniher and the Big Freeze at the G - Monday 11 June

Remove this Banner Ad

20180608_154841.jpg

Parliament House. In particular in front of the shop. What other landmarks can you score this weekend? #BigFreeze4

Hi All, where can I buy a beanie prior to Monday’s game?
Fed Square or the Holden Centre from 10am, MCG concourse from 11am.

I’d like to get it either today or tomorrow instead of the mad scramble of Monday. Everywhere I looked online, it said out of stock!
They sold out yesterday!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of my work colleagues lost his battle with this wretched disease a few year back and to have witnessed up close, the devastating impact it had on his life , makes the clip so much more meaningful to me

I don't mind admitting that listening to ND talk bought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye.

I have always had a soft spot for "The Reverend" , firstly as a player than latter on as a coach and administrator.
He is and always has been, a "what you see is what you get " sort of guy, not one for the bullshit and fairy floss of life, he has always possessed and displayed that fine quality of humility.

That was a terrific talk.

Some people see the donut some people see the hole.

Attitude and perception in life are critical to success and making it work for you.

As ND simply said.......... when you dream and set goals and chase success ....... Why Not :shrug: YOU .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back