2018 NBA FINALS - Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors IV - Preview + Predictions (spoilers)

Draymond Green vs Tristan Thompson-Kardashian

• Draymond Green

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Tristan Kardashian

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Priceys mum

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

When does Adam Silver put the call through to the Warriors bench advising that a sweep is bad for business?

overall I cant remember a more dissapointing year in the NBA

Thank good for Houston who made things interesting for a little while. Warriors with KD are 28-3 in the playoffs against all other teams now. Amazing that Houston were able to push them to 7.

I just want to thank everyone for their witty and polite and respectful banter not only in the playoffs but also throughout the year
Regards
Peter North (your moderator)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do people think will be finals MVP? LeBron has clearly been the best player but you coluldnt possibly give the MVP to a player who's team was swept.

I think Curry's game 3 will cost him and KD will win again.

curry clearly going for it tonight....he said he didnt care, but he wants it bad....

agree, lbj been the best, but kd probably deserves it....has been better than curry when it counts

Lol at people blaming the warriors and durant for a boring finals series

Why don’t you blame the eastern conference and teams like Toronto and Cleveland who continually * up. If the eastern conference wasn’t completely inept the finals would be a great show.

Bringing a tear to an old Warriors eye that we finally get a back to back. Unlike you young uns, I remember when Kerr took over as coach like it was yesterday. It was hard going at first. I think we lost like 3 out of 20 if our first games and I was worried. Could we ever get the season record? Could we eve go back to back?
These questions were unknown.
Us true fans stuck Phat. We patiently waited. Now the deserved pay off

Lol at people blaming the warriors and durant for a boring finals series

Why don’t you blame the eastern conference and teams like Toronto and Cleveland who continually **** up. If the eastern conference wasn’t completely inept the finals would be a great show.

rubbish, this team already had the best record in basketball then added the best offensive player to the roster......yawn, wake me when its over....

Back