2018 NBA FINALS - Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors IV - Preview + Predictions (spoilers)

Draymond Green vs Tristan Thompson-Kardashian

• Draymond Green

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Tristan Kardashian

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Priceys mum

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

rubbish, this team already had the best record in basketball then added the best offensive player to the roster......yawn, wake me when its over....

Yeah

So blame golden state for being too good rather than blaming Toronto for falling over every playoffs or cavs for failing to put anything around a generational player, Washington’s inability to basketball, or any of the eastern conference which has been laughably bad for ages

It’s all the mean Durants fault. Why didn’t he consider that the eastern conference wouldn’t be able to play basketball?

What a bunch of sooks.

Lol at people blaming the warriors and durant for a boring finals series

Why don’t you blame the eastern conference and teams like Toronto and Cleveland who continually **** up. If the eastern conference wasn’t completely inept the finals would be a great show.

Cavs would beat every team in the west besides the Warriors and Rockets. They probably would beat the Rockets with an injured CP3

Bringing a tear to an old Warriors eye that we finally get a back to back. Unlike you young uns, I remember when Kerr took over as coach like it was yesterday. It was hard going at first. I think we lost like 3 out of 20 if our first games and I was worried. Could we ever get the season record? Could we eve go back to back?
These questions were unknown.
Us true fans stuck Phat. We patiently waited. Now the deserved pay off

Im with you bud. I remember suffering though the days of billy Owens and nBl Todd tichti . We copped it for years. Now look at us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cavs would beat every team in the west besides the Warriors and Rockets. They probably would beat the Rockets with an injured CP3
Just like golden State did, they should count their lucky stars he got injured only reason they made the finals.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im with you bud. I remember suffering though the days of billy Owens and nBl Todd tichti . We copped it for years. Now look at us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That was a little before my time. I do remember such legends as Festus Azili and Harry Barnes.

Didn’t cavs borderline suck for most of the year and only just scrape through round 1 of playoffs?

They won 50 games. Third seed (Trailblazers) won 49.

LeBron isn’t getting beat by Portland, OKC, Utah, New Orleans, Spurs minus Kawhi or Minnesota.

Who do people think will be finals MVP? LeBron has clearly been the best player but you coluldnt possibly give the MVP to a player who's team was swept.

I think Curry's game 3 will cost him and KD will win again.
Lebron should.

They won 50 games. Third seed (Trailblazers) won 49.

LeBron isn’t getting beat by Portland, OKC, Utah, New Orleans, Spurs minus Kawhi or Minnesota.

In what way is any of that relevant?

People are screaming it’s a horrible
Finals series because durant went to gsw

It’s a horrible finals series because multiple teams in the east aren’t good enough. That’s on them, not durant.

Back