Bluemour Discussion Thread VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laying the blame at the foot of MM- who started the rebuild but ignoring the cattle he had to work with.
"The club and its nuff nuff Board destroyed itself chasing Malthouse - now pay the cost of the crime"

I'm not biting on this bait - mate. All been discussed ad nauseam before.

Things can be fixed!

We can do this as quickly as next year by getting players like Gaff (FA) and maybe even another, who are available, if we as a club are good enough to get them. Is the club good enough?
Imagine adding another FA like Shiel, the following year, which can turns us around quickly. So i ask again, is the club good enough to achieve?

You however seem to be oblivious to this discussion and are on a differnt agenda!
If you debate something, try to understand what the other person is saying and stop being a smart ass!!!
Else, you and I will have other discussions. And like other keyboard warriors, you will run to mummy.........

I'm all honesty how did we lose to the gold coast? They won't win another game.. They're a big chance to finish bottom and get the first two picks..
sure - these youngsters will do their 2 year sentences then head back to their respective homes - suns are fast becoming a player graveyard

Things can be fixed!

We can do this as quickly as next year by getting players like Gaff (FA) and maybe even another, who are available, if we as a club are good enough to get them. Is the club good enough?
Imagine adding another FA like Shiel, the following year, which can turns us around quickly. So i ask again, is the club good enough to achieve?

You however seem to be oblivious to this discussion and are on a differnt agenda!
If you debate something, try to understand what the other person is saying and stop being a smart ass!!!
Else, you and I will have other discussions. And like other keyboard warriors, you will run to mummy.........

yes things can be fixed - just not yesterday or in another year or by one or two player additions...the chosen ones this time has to be 95% 'the developed team' - all those who think the Judd buy was a success for the Club or that the 'Chosen Ones' was a strategic success are just molly coddling themselves - not for me to slap them out of their self inflicted chosen dream state of denial, or to shove facts down their throats...
i'm enjoying the journey sorta in a like i enjoy not sweet enough orange juice in the morning in off season for oranges. more kids fanks and more blue collar additions to the Club more team less messiahs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have only total and absolute DISDAIN for the bolded bit. Basically you are saying:

" i want everything fixed now and I don't care if it can be fixed now or not I want it now....and that is all that matters "

exactly the attitude that got Carlton into the position it is in right now ...

lol
Totally agree. It is not realistic to spend 3 seasons and expect success. Apart from Hawthorn, it is a 6+ season process. There are no 21 year old wayne johnstons or 22 year old steve kernahans. We have 7 to 10 20 year olds who if lucky have played 30 games of senior football

Ollie can say what he wants. Port could trade him to Brisbane of they wanted...and Ollie would have to Like it.

LOL like * he would … he would list for the draft and you would see the biggest s**t fight for clubs jostling to get him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back