Certified Legendary Thread Big Freeze 4 - Neale Daniher and the Big Freeze at the G - Monday 11 June

Paraphrasing:
Sometimes you're dealt a good hand in life.
Sometimes you're dealt a bad hand.
Pause.
I've been dealt a great hand.

If I could be 10% the human being Neale Daniher is, then I would be happy.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Mar 13, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Is there anywhere else to buy a beanie? All I’m seeing is sold out :(

Great cause and will have to donate either way!

This happens every year. So don't feel left out. They tend to sell out in that monthly window.
Sometimes they put more up later on, so check the website from time to time, otherwise they'll be back again next year i'd say.
Unless you can grab one off a friend or something like that..

So next year if you check the MND site around a month before the big game gives plenty of time!

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2003
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Next year maybe the captains of all 18 clubs or fan nominated representative from each club?

Might be a bit tricky.

Given the situation...I could think of nothing better right now than seeing Terry, Anthony, Chris, Darcy and Joe Daniher going down for their brother/uncle.

83,518 at the game, 120,000 beanies sold and more than $6,000,000 raised. Amazing. Thank you to all who bought a beanie or donated!

Sep 9, 2010
Essendon
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester City
Is it time we call the round that leads to the Queens Birthday fixture the "Fight For MND Round" or the "Neale Daniher Round"?

Have the beanies set up for all fixtures that round outside the grounds and push for donations towards a cure for MND.

Would be a great idea IMO, thoughts?

Sent from my CPH1715 using Tapatalk

Back