F1 Round 7 Canadian Grand Prix 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Crofty waffling on about Bottas undercutting Vettel... he was 6 seconds behind, that would be quite the undercut if he pulled that off
The Merc would have had to bust out its new Teleportation Mode to pull it off

Yes... finally a Ferrari win again.... awesome stuff.
From pole too.

Too bad for Raikonen but thems the breaks.

A point for Alfa Sauber... good too.

So continuing on in the other thread about the Hamilton/Bottas comparison. It's not without no reason that Bottas has been written off, and today's race kind of highlights it. If they're in 20 races, and the head to head score is 10 a piece, Hamilton would get 7-8 wins in his 10, while Bottas would get 2-3. It's that s**t Bottas has to overcome to smack down all of us keyboard warriors who dismiss him.

Apparently Harlow waving the flag early meant RIC lost his fastest lap. From memory it was 1:13 something, which is near track record? Anyone record what his time was? I did a quick search of the innernet to no avail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a nothing race really. 1 stop and drivers just managing their tyres through to the flag. Even the flag waver wanted the race over and done with early.
Credit to Max not crashing into Bottas on Lap 1, had Crashstappen written all over it.

I fell asleep on the couch not long after DR pit stop. Woke up around lap 55 and pretty much nothing had changed. Went to bed.

Apparently Harlow waving the flag early meant RIC lost his fastest lap. From memory it was 1:13 something, which is near track record? Anyone record what his time was? I did a quick search of the innernet to no avail.

Found it, had to read French 1:13.835

Monza fast or just fast ?

Monza-fast
Paul Ricard is just under a click longer.
Spewing they're gonna use the back straight chicane though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back