Photoshop Fotoshop Funnies Fred: Rance Air - Win a prize!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fly the friendly skies with Rance Air!

Take one or more of these pics and create a new picture in your favourite image editing program!

The best (safe for work) entry WINS a year's free Premium Platinum Membership!

Winner will be decided on likes and moderator choice, in a secret formula even Final Siren would be proud of!

rance-air-1.jpg
rance-air-3.png

514794_c27432069f28c47e910a9b81d7b8b6d6.JPG

rance-air-4.png
rance-air-5.png

8993822-3x2-940x627.jpg

jamie-elliott-of-the-magpies-takes-a-mark-in-front-of-alex-rance-of-picture-id473694586

Last edited:

Is this turning into a distraction for supporters of crap teams? Because I can't help noticing the majority of of people who keep pushing this.... Fremantle, Essendon, Carlton
Not a fan of the Air Rance 1s? It’s a pretty big complement to get your own shoe made you know.

Last edited:
Is this turning into a distraction for supporters of crap teams? Because I can't help noticing the majority of of people who keep pushing this.... Fremantle, Essendon, Carlton
Yes.

What did you do as a distraction for the last 37 years friend? :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm confused. Isn't chief like the chief of Bigfooty? All I see is a pathetic thread from a pathetic supporter of a pathetic club. The Blues are the second greatest cheats the AFL have ever seen only beaten by Essendon. Paper bags, tanking and still sh*t. Suck all that :poo: up little chiefy. Pathetic.

Did I win?

I'm confused. Isn't chief like the chief of Bigfooty? All I see is a pathetic thread from a pathetic supporter of a pathetic club. The Blues are the second greatest cheats the AFL have ever seen only beaten by Essendon. Paper bags, tanking and still sh*t. Suck all that :poo: up little chiefy. Pathetic.

Did I win?

Yes you win the title of Mr Thin-Skin Saltypants, 2018.

Yes you win the title of Mr Thin-Skin Saltypants, 2018.
C'mon you're the boss right? Why would you start this thread? Alex Rance is a 4 time AA and captain as you know and plays his heart out every week. He may have flopped a few times but certainly not last week and why would you as the Chief start a thread like this? Why not one of the other mod's or someone else. It's a pisstake at the least and coming from you I'm confused. Do you want Liam Jones to be AA fullback this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back