XBX1 Halo Infinite

Remove this Banner Ad

"The Slipspace Engine demo shown at the E3 2018 briefing is the culmination of years of work and is infused with the passion of hundreds of people here at 343 Industries. When we started this project, the team’s vision for the game was ambitious – so much so that we knew we had to build new tech to fully realize our goals for Halo Infinite. The E3 demo showcases some of the exciting potential of this technology – everything you see is running in-engine. We still have a long way to go until we ship the game, so things will certainly evolve between now and the release of Halo Infinite, though the engine demo is a clear indication of the direction we are heading with our next game and a great snapshot of where our tech is right now

It’s hard to believe that 343 Industries was formed just over a decade ago. Over the years, the team has learned a lot from creating Halo 4 and Halo 5 and from you, our community. I hope you can see nods to some of that in our demo, such as the approach to some visual elements. Halo Infinite will feature Sparth’s (Art Director, Nicolas Bouvier) new art style that draws significant inspiration from the most iconic and historic parts of the Halo franchise and your feedback, all while modernizing and taking advantage of the full power of the Xbox One family. The new Master Chief helmet directly showcases our new art style.

The team also heard feedback loud and clear on the amount of time spent playing as the Master Chief in Halo 5. In Halo Infinite, the game will focus on the Master Chief and continue his saga after the events of Halo 5."

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/our-journey-begins

Looks like a return to the classic art style and a move away from the over-designed crap we've had since 4. Looking forward to this. Don't screw up again, 343.
Its being coming for a while in fairness. From the introduction of the SPNKR rocket launcher/H1 pistol/Halo 2 beam rifle and whatnot to the Halo Wars 2 art direction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope they release H5 on PC (longshot, i'm aware) It's the only Halo i haven't put hundreds of hours into because I can't justify buying an Xbox for it :(

It almost certainly will be release on the PC. MS has pretty much given up on console exclusives and I cannot see Halo being the exception.

It almost certainly will be release on the PC. MS has pretty much given up on console exclusives and I cannot see Halo being the exception.
Don't ask me where or how strong the source is, but I heard the "next Halo" (this one) would be console exclusive.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

m.au.ign.com/videos/2018/06/11/why-we-think-halo-infinite-is-a-next-gen-game-e3-2018

Hmm possible

Most recent comment on that link says it could be the launch title for the new console, would make sense

I'm the same,completed first 4 and reach,havent touched odst. have done two sections of the campaign in 5 -- i should get back on it to finish it

Most recent comment on that link says it could be the launch title for the new console, would make sense
wrong
JNJKtWT.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back