Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The feeder club has a Mitch McGovern thread going after last nights rumours of him wanting out.......the melts are amazing

How ******* good are we! We can even make players who wanted to be here not want to be here, **** off burton, **** of collective minds, **** off roo, just go get ******.
#iftrue

It was reported by SEN that Sam McLure broke this story. But it seems (ATM) to be just a bald assertion. The Crows have denied it.

It was reported by SEN that Sam McLure broke this story. But it seems (ATM) to be just a bald assertion. The Crows have denied it.

Jack Watts has been dropped. As usual, plays the odd great game then reverts back to serving up rubbish for a few weeks. Nothing has changed there. Glad we didn't trade one of those picks in the 20's for him. Bullet dodged.
Now where’s that “I was wrong” thread.

:oops:

Butter, Chicken, Ablett, Adelaide

Wait, I can hear Mahlepi 's antennae twitching from here.
Pretty sure if was an Adelaide nuffy alexisonfire or something similar that started the dinner party and butter chicken business.
It was quite the time to be alive. Many laughs were had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-06-13/fan-survey-australias-best-footy-stadium

Fans rate Australia's best footy stadiums

Good to see GMHBA come in 4th given:

A) we've only got one supporter base to vote for it (Optus and Adelaide have two each)
and
B) Opposition supporters hate coming to GMHBA.

Rankings:

1. Optus
2. Adelaide
3. MCG
4. GMHBA
5. SCG
6. Spotless
7. Docklands
8. Metricon (I think this is heaps better than Docklands)
9. GABBA
10. Hawthorn's future home
11. Hawthorn's other future home

Pretty sure if was an Adelaide nuffy alexisonfire or something similar that started the dinner party and butter chicken business.
It was quite the time to be alive. Many laughs were had.

Also the flog Marty36 started something similar during 2015 prior to Danger's defection

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-06-13/fan-survey-australias-best-footy-stadium

Fans rate Australia's best footy stadiums

Good to see GMHBA come in 4th given:

A) we've only got one supporter base to vote for it (Optus and Adelaide have two each)
and
B) Opposition supporters hate coming to GMHBA.

Rankings:

1. Optus
2. Adelaide
3. MCG
4. GMHBA
5. SCG
6. Spotless
7. Docklands
8. Metricon (I think this is heaps better than Docklands)
9. GABBA
10. Hawthorn's future home
11. Hawthorn's other future home

Number 10 must be the Dingley Tip

Old Adelaide Crow mate across the road gave me a laugh,he's a member of the Suns as well, and after having to sit through the Geelong game and spend 2 hours traveling home with me he emailed Cochrane gave him and the Suns a bake and let him know that he not be taking up his membership ever again,citing losing players to other clubs as the no1 reason.
I'm about to flick him this McGoven stuff after I lock the front door.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back