Deal 1: Suns pick 40 and 42 for J Smith, Mayne, J Thomas and pick 66
Deal 2: Suns lose Lynch for comp 1

Richmond
Deal 1: Sun pick 40 and 42 for Tigers pick 17 and Miles

Hawthorn
Deal 1: Suns pick 18 and 42 for Hawks pick 9 and W Langford and Whitecross
Deal 2: Suns lose for comp 1
Jeez, if Collingwood gets to give up s**t players and keep their R1 pick, we should offer Miles plus Eliis (pick either) and Lloyd.

Just a few ideas
Collingwood trades with the Suns

Richmond

Hawthorn
No Mayne , Langford or J Smith please .

Just a few ideas
Collingwood trades with the Suns

Richmond

Hawthorn
LOL did you seriously think about this trade before posting it ?

Collingwood Keep their 1st round pick
Get to off load Mayne which they dont want who is on $500k as well as off load 2 fringe players like Thomas & Smith for decent picks in a great draft

The equivalent for Richmond would be to Give up Miles ,Lloyd,Conca for #40 + #42 and Gold

Get to off load Mayne which they dont want who is on $500k as well as off load 2 fringe players like Thomas & Smith for decent picks in a great draft

The equivalent for Richmond would be to Give up Miles ,Lloyd,Conca for #40 + #42 and Gold

I kind of agree with most of what you've said, but there is no way Josh Thomas is still a fringe player. Has played every game and kicked 20 goals already this year. He has some elite skills, doesn't show them anywhere near enough yet, but his hands under pressure are amazing. I'd hate for us to trade him now given what he's been through with us. Think he would be thinking similarly too.

It'll be interesting to see if this comes to a point where one of Collingwood, Richmond or Hawthorn publicly state that they're not pursuing Tom Lynch. Generally when that happens, someone somewhere knows something.

I'm just hoping if he's coming to us that he's not doing himself any damage by playing sore.

Thomas is kicking close to 2 goals a game this year, he’s hardly a fringe player. The rest I agree with though.

Thomas is kicking close to 2 goals a game this year, he’s hardly a fringe player. The rest I agree with though.
In all honest i dont look at his statts , Watched him in 2 games live and probably 2 on television and he wasnt much chop , But ill take your word for it but will be 28 in january only has 53 games and 45 goals doesnt reallly scream out AFL player - Reece Conca has better credentials atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all honest i dont look at his statts , Watched him in 2 games live and probably 2 on television and he wasnt much chop , But ill take your word for it but will be 28 in january only has 53 games and 45 goals doesnt reallly scream out AFL player - Reece Conca has better credentials atm
Heavily injury (and drug) interrupted career unfortunately. Ability has never been in question, but he didn’t debut for 2-3 years after being drafted due to feet issues and then got banned as he was establishing himself in the 22. Played more as a mid until this year where he’s been played predominantly forward with good results, hence almost half his career goals coming in the last 12 games.

Heavily injury (and drug) interrupted career unfortunately. Ability has never been in question, but he didn’t debut for 2-3 years after being drafted due to feet issues and then got banned as he was establishing himself in the 22. Played more as a mid until this year where he’s been played predominantly forward with good results, hence almost half his career goals coming in the last 12 games.
Agreed but cant just wipe all that away when 28 years old, Would devalue him considerably , as a straight out trade for picks i would value him at around 45+ in this years draft as a trade

Agreed but cant just wipe all that away when 28 years old, Would devalue him considerably , as a straight out trade for picks i would value him at around 45+ in this years draft as a trade
Hey I never said he was super valuable at the trade table, just that he’s not fringe. He’s entrenched himself in the 22 well and truly this year. That aside, he’s a free agent so no trade would be needed anyway. It’s really a moot conversation.

Hey I never said he was super valuable at the trade table, just that he’s not fringe. He’s entrenched himself in the 22 well and truly this year. That aside, he’s a free agent so no trade would be needed anyway. It’s really a moot conversation.
Don't mind him at all if the price is right .

Thomas is 26

Were you guys able to change the list after the lions blew you out or won’t we be seeing you in September
I hear you brother, this Premiership drought is killing me.

However what’s that got to do with the fact the Hawks have destroyed Collingwood for so long now it’s become boring?

Back