Preview Round 13 2018: Geelong v Richmond | MCG, Sun Jun 17 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we’ve really missed Prestia this season. Him and Lambert work beautifully together and adds that extra ounce of damage, class and versatility to our on ball unit.

If Prestia comes back, does Conca hold his spot? Both pick 6...

Anyway, Harrythetiger, that was a brilliant preview. I had a real hard think about that spoilerbefore I clicked. You got me.

On to the game. Is Gaz Selwood and Danger a more dangerous unit that Cotch, Dusty and Titch?

I liken the current Tigers (when on form) to the Diaz brothers in mma.

Not only are they really good at boxing and Jiujitsu, they also compete in triathlons when not in camp. So they have a much larger cardio base to work off which helps in the later rounds.

They make you run fight at fast pace the first round then when the second round happens, they start picking the pace up as digging those punches a little deeper.

That’s like Richmond. Teams want to beat us with pressure and we match it and start digging in when the legs get heavy.

It’ll be a gut running battle, the team that covers the territory best, is the team that wins this. It’s the G, and I reckon we got this.

Richmond by 43

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hi lads. I have returned.
I had to set up a new account because I could not log in via Twitter formerly 17Dream.
In: Martin, Rioli.
Out: Menadue, Miles.
I was hoping Graham would tag Ablett.
Moore would be line-ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got off the V Line to Geelong.. Big test away to Geelong. Lost here last year so we owe them.
Bloke at the station has interupted this message to tell me the game is at the M.C.G??
Surely not:rolleyes:

Better be quick, you've only got 3 days to get back to Melbourne for the game.

Geelong is overseas, right? Could have sworn it was, given the injustice done to them by it being our home game in the QF.

To be fair, Geelong did us a favour in Round 23 last year to defeat GWS.
Otherwise, the ladder would have been GWS, Adelaide, Richmond, Geel.
We would have played the qualifying final in Adelaide.
I still do not understand why Graham is omitted when he scored three goals in the Grand Final.

Last edited:
To be fair, Geelong did us a favour in Round 23 last year to defeat GWS.
Otherwise, the ladder would have been GWS, Adelaide, Richmond, Geel.
We would have played the qualifying final in Adelaide.
I still do not understand why Graham is omitted when he scored three goals in the Grand Final.
have we reminded the cats fans of this and thanked them?

We are in good shape. But the excuses I'm seeing are worrying me a tad. Every time we lose it was because we were crap and nothing to do with opposition. Crows crap, Eagles crap, Port crap. If we lose this week I assume it will be the same excuses rolled out.

Sounds a bit like the opposition against us last year. In the second half of last including into finals the opposition played crap against us....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back