Prediction Changes V Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Simmo said that letting someone only play half a game for East Perth isn't fair to the WAFL. And I think he's right.
1. In the end East Perth are the feeder team to WC.
2. It might happen once a year.

Should do it if required

Why not? Did he play for WC last year? Did Petrie and Mitchell not get put in the middle for their first win?

In the context of blooding new youth Ah Chee can’t be included, which is generally what people are referring to when this stat gets quoted. We share the lead for most AFL debutants this year with Fremantle which is crazy.

Dear Freo, this is how you rebuild without losing games. 8th debutant of the year and plenty fighting for spots. Taste it purple losers!
Out of those 8 debutants how many played last time you played answer 1 , Fremantle played 6 in their last side , So your point is !!!!

Last edited:
1. In the end East Perth are the feeder team to WC.
2. It might happen once a year.

Should do it if required
It has happened all year at east perth.It is called managed time.Someone can correct me but I think petch.the sneeze,Oallen and vardy may have all played managed time.If the eagles want to play managed time at afl it is their choice but they should show some respect.What you guys don't realise is that east perth has a reserves team where managed time can be managed.Firstly they play 23 players and only 28 minutes and no time on.If a player is not fully fit they shouldn't get a game at either afl or wafl league level.Only need a couple of injuries and your rotations are stuffed because you have a liability who can't play a full game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of those 8 debutants how many played last time you played answer 1 , Fremantle played 6 in there last side , So your point is !!!!
Well for starters it’s 2 in Rioli and Waterman and secondly, the only player who lost their spot due to something other than injury is Ainsworth. The rest got injured.

I think he's asking why Venables, Ryan, Petrucelle etc didn't play last week. I'm sure he thought it was a salient point when he typed it out.
I know why they didn't play last week
Well for starters it’s 2 in Rioli and Waterman and secondly, the only player who lost their spot due to something other than injury is Ainsworth. The rest got injured.
Sorry i stand corrected , It is indeed 2 Waterman and Rioli , Fremantle have turned over half their list (better english) in the last two years,So the experience is thin on the ground. Would Venebles seriously be in your best 22 and Petrucelle(looks promising though) is not set in stone either , Luke will play this week

I know why they didn't play last week

Sorry i stand corrected , It is indeed 2 Waterman and Rioli , Fremantle have turned over half their list (better english) in the last two years,So the experience is thin on the ground. Would Venebles seriously be in your best 22 and Petrucelle(looks promising though) is not set in stone either , Luke will play this week
Think they will give Venables as much opportunities as they gave Sheed and Duggan early on. Its gonna be hard but the club tends to back high draft picks or kids they internally rate.

DV probably plays a few WAFL games but might break in Via injury,or management. Would like to seem him play in the middle when he returns to East Perth and look to fill that last inside mid spot that Sheed/hutchings play.

Venables was in the best 22 when injured and likely would have stayed if he hadn't got hurt. As for the point, do you expect a team that is on top of the table to be be playing eight rookies at once? The fact they have debuted 7, now 8, while not being in a rebuild is amazing.
Yes it is commendable ,I think West Coast are on the right track, My response was to someone inferring we were a bunch of losers because we had similar debutant numbers which was fundamentally stupid .

Yes it is commendable ,I think West Coast are on the right track, My response was to someone inferring we were a bunch of losers because we had similar debutant numbers which was fundamentally stupid .
There's no inference you're a bunch of losers just a statement of fact

The only Luke who is playing this week for us is Luke Shuey who is not a 1st year player unless you think that Luke Ryan plays for West Coast, and if you do then boy do I have news for you.
Sorry meant Ryan Your Ryan whatever his name is Liam i believe it is.Luke is the better of the two ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back