Preview Rd 13, 2018: Hawthorn v Adelaide, 16 June 2018, 7.25pm @ MCG, featuring Shaun Burgoyne's 350th match

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember something similar being said about an injury depleted Sydney who we were expected to beat. Let's just hope Frawley and TimO have a better performance this time around and that Langford isn't named in the team.

Actually if Langers gets named I'll cry myself to sleep until game day

Tim surely can't play, surely lol

I couldn't give a flying **** about soccer. Is it asking too much to keep this thread on topic?

Next we'll be discussing netball.....:rolleyes:

How good are the Fever going! Didn’t see that coming. Jahniele Fowler is a gun! Hope the Vixens can turn it around though.

Haha just got a little annoyed because I wanted to catch up on the last couple of days discussion but ended up skipping two pages because of all the soccer crap.

Wife and I are in Italy atm
Done Rome, Florence and on our way to Venice as I type
Heading to Paris Monday night
I hate soccer, but if we beat France Saturday I’ll be an instant expert, and will wear my newly bought Socceroos t-shirt for shits and giggles :p
If we lose, shirt stays at the bottom of the suitcase! :oops:
How good is Italy? Went there earlier in the year. Already want to go back

Jealous

There’s (well at least when I went in 2011 and 2013) a large contingent of African folk who try and sell all kinds of useless s**t underneath the Eiffel Tower. Great entertainment is watching them all scatter at breakneck speed when the cops pedal through on their bikes.

Never had much issue with them though - first time I was in Europe I was plagued by the Roma folk hitting me up on every corner it seemed. Tried my best second time around to look as non touristy as possible and it seemed to help. Good little tip I read was if one ever approaches you is to say ‘nein’ in your best German accent and they tend to bugger off quick.

I tried that and ended up with nine cheap bracelets.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, agree. But Clarko seems to have put a line through Schoenmakers this year and not played him when he could have. His big body would be handy in the wet.
Shoey has missed a couple of games at box hill. I’d say he could have played in one or two but mostly just wasn’t fully fit. I think we really wanted to get a good look at tob also. I think we will see more of shoey as we get to the business end of the season.

It will likely be Cousins or Schoenmakers in for O’Brien. I would be disappointed if Morrison was omitted from the team. The coaching staff may as well just keep on playing him for the rest of the year even if he has some below average games. He’s already played nine out of the 11 games so far and by seasons end he’ll have over 20 games experience in his career which isn’t bad for a player no one expected when he was drafted with pick 74.

Wife and I are in Italy atm
Done Rome, Florence and on our way to Venice as I type
Heading to Paris Monday night
I hate soccer, but if we beat France Saturday I’ll be an instant expert, and will wear my newly bought Socceroos t-shirt for shits and giggles :p
If we lose, shirt stays at the bottom of the suitcase! :oops:

I was working in a London Pub when England won the final in 1966, still one of the best parties ever.

What are we going to do with our forward line! The ball movement and cohesian with the forwards is horrible, hopefully the movement will be more direct and polished up after the bye,

We Have tried tob,schoey,ceglar,lewis as tall targerts with no real success and roughy is mainly a high half forward these days Lost speed and his spring.

Not sure how we are struggle with this cattle,
with gunston,breust,poppy,impey can we go with a collingwood style setup and use faster quicker players out of the square just play the 1 monster up forward?
Or stick to traditional 3 talls 3 smalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back