Media Flathead of the Season announcement

Here it is ladies and gentlemen of the league, the announcement so many have waited for. After consulting many within the league the FHOTW committee is pleased to announce that their second choice TJASTA is the inaugural winner of this prestigious award. Second choice I hear you ask, and well you might. The trophy was literally ripped from the arms of the President of the FHOTW association sausageroll as it was being brought out from it's underwater safety deposit box ready to present to the first pick. The committee CBF mucking around and sorting it out so ...

CONGRATULATIONS TJASTA ..... we hope you're happy now!!

tjasta.gif

actual footage of TJASTA knicking the trophy

Justice prevails

The league finally acknowledges and rewards TJASTA for taking ignorant stupid posting to a whole new level

Congratulations to TJ, and to Yakker for encouraging him

Justice prevails

The league finally acknowledges and rewards TJASTA for taking ignorant stupid posting to a whole new level

Congratulations to TJ, and to Yakker for encouraging him
Oh he needed no encouragement from me mate, The Furies LG must be so proud :D

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Okay I would like to give a couple of thanks:
  • Yakker and the Flathead of the season association for not being a bunch of f**kwits and giving the people of SFA what they wanted.
  • My great teammates at the Furies from getting around me, especially rfctiger74 and Tigerturbulance
  • and mainly me for being so good.
Oh, the following people can ead: por_please_ya, haydo, Ant Bear, and Frankston Rover.
#teamEAD

Okay I would like to give a couple of thanks:
  • Yakker and the Flathead of the season association for not being a bunch of f**kwits and giving the people of SFA what they wanted.
  • My great teammates at the Furies from getting around me, especially rfctiger74 and Tigerturbulance
  • and mainly me for being so good.
Oh, the following people can ead: por_please_ya, haydo, Ant Bear, and Frankston Rover.
#teamEAD
You can eat a bigger one lol.

Enjoy your flipping flatheads!

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Well done TJASTA .

May someone more talented than me make an avatar out of Mr EAD.

images

Because you can't claim to EAD when you're not the very representation of EAD.
I will get one of our many artist on to it :thumbsu:
BLERN your services are needed

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Congrats and may your flatheadaness continue to shine on all those posters who should EAD

Tittybong must be proud of their favourite son today
They are putting a statue of me up as we speak.

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
Sorry porps tried to get you over the line but I am only one man
If you couldn't make that happen you can have your picture back; obviously your not the sfa mover and Groover you espouse to be

IMG_0954.JPG

And no more nude shots; lm allergic to champignon

Back