Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There are no other teams
You must have forgotten the 40+ point choke just last year
Yeah na, have not forgotten that.

Have you forgot how a few rounds later they restored order, do you not remember?

The Hawks have destroyed Collingwood for so long now it’s not funny.

Check out the stats if you want maybe check out, oh I don’t know the last 30 games.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah na, have not forgotten that.

Have you forgot how a few rounds later they restored order, do you not remember?

The Hawks have destroyed Collingwood for so long now it’s not funny.

Check out the stats if you want maybe check out, oh I don’t know the last 30 games.
ah well we won the best one of the last decade with Lukey Ball sending you home

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Collingwood the flavour of the month
Everyone saying imagine them with lynch it’s obviously going to be them are the ones Saying It was Richmond only a month ago
We’ll see come finals time who looks better
Hawks playing the quiet game
Has a connection with jaeger but
They’re not in the window of Collingwood and the tigers, so I think it’ll be a factor in the decision
Plus both sides play in front of big games regardless of how they’re going!
Hoping for the tigers but think it’ll go right down to the wire.
No chance he stays at gold Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
Been done already

It wasn’t any less funny the third time round :D

I mean the guy was literally saying he’s currently 26 and you simply glossed straight over him having two birthdays in 6 months. Big footy at its finest :thumbsu:

BPikkers

Cancelled
Oct 14, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
It wasn’t any less funny the third time round :D

I mean the guy was literally saying he’s currently 26 and you simply glossed straight over him having two birthdays in 6 months. Big footy at its finest :thumbsu:
It must be a tiger thing. Thinking you have 2 bdays in 6 months and acting like you have won 2 premierships in 6 months.....

Haha, it's a myth we are very similar. Have a look at the possession averages for either team Einstein. We average 50 more possessions a game.

tenor.gif

In 2017 you averaged nearly 40 possessions more than us (38) and we won the flag genius!

Efficiency. Look it up.

Go Woods

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Would love to play Collingwood in finals everything you do we do it better
We playing better now than when you beat us in the last 10 minutes of our recent match. Our improvement trajectory is at a steady rise....so expecting a super contest when we meet next....you are very beatable.

tenor.gif

In 2017 you averaged nearly 40 possessions more than us (38) and we won the flag genius!

Efficiency. Look it up.

Good point. Backs up mine about our teams not playing the same style. I didn't say our game plan was better at all and you are clearly the superior team at this time.

Back