Media fumblers All SFA Quarter of a Century Team

Who will you be rooting for?

• The winner

• re-sim swamprats

• This guy. EXPLAIN

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok you larrikin 's here it is.

The All SFA from season one to season twenty four, the players who have in some way (good or bad) shaped the game we all play today.
I will endeavour to place the players in their playing position for their side or the All SFA team of that season to be as accurate as possible.
All input from you is welcome and I will take it on board and then tell you I am right and you should shut up because I am ace and you are a stupid head.

Sweets ALL SFA

First player to be recognised by fumbler is.

Catman
In Catman's first game for the 7th Wonders at Orange Stadium against Team Kournikova he kicked 3 goals four behinds in what was a fairly decent start to his career.
Later that same season he played in a winning Grand Final kicking a goal and setting up his team mates for them to score, and he was picked in the inaugural All SFA side at Centre Half Forward.

Catman's fourth season seen the leadership skills he had acquired at the 7th Wonders expand as he brought together like minded players to form the Geelong Gumbies, their first game v the Blues Brothers at the House of Gumby ended in a win for him and his new side he made a tackle, had 12 disposals and 8 marks from his Centre Half Forward position that day.

He went on to Captain the Gumbies for almost three seasons.
Career.
161 - Games
98 - Goals
133 - Tackles
731 - Marks
1971 - Disposals
9848 - Exie

Catman is one of the Back Pockets.

All SFA Quarter of a Century Team:
B: The Filth Wizard -- BigJoeD_ -- Catman
HB: Itsmyshow -- sausageroll -- beez
C: Macca19 -- Mobbs -- rfctigerarmy
HF: peterss -- Blacky -- DemonJim
F: Thrawn -- Tarkyn_24 -- Pappa Juggs

R: Hate -- Wise Guy Sam -- StFly
Int: boncer 34 -- Fred

discuss.

Last edited:

Did you look at the old games?

How about you do, then come back and tell me why you're a stupid head.
Career.
161 - Games
98 - Goals
0.61 goals per game seems pretty light on for a CHF.

Maybe, if you're doing this on a single season basis, quote the stats and achievements from that season so we can marvel at the glory and ignore the other seasons where they were inactive, playing out of position, and rubbish.

If you're going to put the career stats and achievements out there, then I'll discuss the career.

I liked Catman as he reminds me of the song Scatman, which I play regularly to wake all the old folks up at the home.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Can’t wait to see six Wonders midfielders in the team.
We’ve changed the rules of the Sweet FA to add another midfield spot Whingeman this allows the Wonders to have seven players in any representation side at any time.

I liked Catman as he reminds me of the song Scatman, which I play regularly to wake all the old folks up at the home.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The Roys must be in the Grand Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I suggest you start at the Hall of Fame... ;)

Is that the same place that added Biggie and the lowest games player in The Filth Wizard to it this season?
Whore of Fame more like it.

0.61 goals per game seems pretty light on for a CHF.

Maybe, if you're doing this on a single season basis, quote the stats and achievements from that season so we can marvel at the glory and ignore the other seasons where they were inactive, playing out of position, and rubbish.

If you're going to put the career stats and achievements out there, then I'll discuss the career.

Maybe you should look at the records yourself.
Catman played in an era where a lot of the games were low scoring affairs (not all) and many players got low stats compared to in games of the newest Qooty version.
Sorry Agent93 i'm not up on your details but lets say you've played 90 games so far, you would most likely have more games and disposals than that of the players from S1 to S6.

As I said to you earlier, venture back and take a look.
It's not rocket science. KID.

Can’t wait to see six Wonders midfielders in the team.

Not on my watch. ;)

Is that the same place that added Biggie and the lowest games player in The Filth Wizard to it this season?
Whore of Fame more like it.

Maybe you should look at the records yourself.
Catman played in an era where a lot of the games were low scoring affairs (not all) and many players got low stats compared to in games of the newest Qooty version.
Sorry Agent93 i'm not up on your details but lets say you've played 90 games so far, you would most likely have more games and disposals than that of the players from S1 to S6.

As I said to you earlier, venture back and take a look.
It's not rocket science. KID.

Not on my watch. ;)

I think Cloud_ worked out I was something like 6th lowest in games played which surprised me, I thought I was lowest.

I think Cloud_ worked out I was something like 6th lowest in games played which surprised me, I thought I was lowest.

Yeah that's fantastic.
This isn't the thread for it but players being gifted things they don't deserve in this league has been around since basically the SFA started.

As Agent93 is learning slowly, some players play out of position for the betterment of their clubs and help out and seek no praise yet that is forgotten or not looked upon as worthy of adulation.
Whereas those who play the game and pony to others is rewarded and celebrated as much as a tainted Premiership or Mobbs.

Pony.

ponyparticon_bodysmall.png

Yeah that's fantastic.
This isn't the thread for it but players being gifted things they don't deserve in this league has been around since basically the SFA started.

As Agent93 is learning slowly, some players play out of position for the betterment of their clubs and help out and seek no praise yet that is forgotten or not looked upon as worthy of adulation.
Whereas those who play the game and pony to others is rewarded and celebrated as much as a tainted Premiership or Mobbs.

Pony.

You think I'm a pony? I do as much behind the scenes as I've done front and centre (and that includes, sadly for me, not even a hint of an onfield accolade). I don't disagree that some people have probably missed out through the years but I've contributed as much if not more than half of the HOF field. And in less time.

Back