Official Match Thread SEASON 25 SFA GRAND FINAL: Sin City Swamprats vs Roys FFC at SFA Park

Who wins the Season 25 Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thankfully yes, I've seen enough posts from Firestarter to know what he eats.
Unpleasant.
tenor.gif

Evening all!

What a day in sport!

Freo plays 1 half of football to smash Carlton. Saints play 1 quarter to beat the Suns!

Socceroos to be competitive would top off the day beautifully!

Evening all!

What a day in sport!

Freo plays 1 half of football to smash Carlton. Saints play 1 quarter to beat the Suns!

Socceroos to be competitive would top off the day beautifully!
When is the next Carlton v Gold Coast game? If it corresponds with the birthday of someone you don't like, a ticket to the game would be the perfect present for them!!!!

When is the next Carlton v Gold Coast game? If it corresponds with the birthday of someone you don't like, a ticket to the game would be the perfect present for them!!!!

Here we go!

Round 19 - Saturday 28th July 7:25pm
Gold Coast vs Carlton @ Metricon!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, I'm going to be babysitting tonight so I'll have too much free time as they're 8 year olds. Looking forward to some soccer/qooty banter.
A couple of nips of whiskey and they'll be asleep :thumbsu:

You didn't even mention me - I got a mention from Michaels, BB and FBD but you didn't mention me at all! :(
I reviewed you!

He tried to keep up with Mr Finals. He failed.:D
Sensing a big game from you tomorrow. This is what we brought you to the club for - your finals experience

Sensing a big game from you tomorrow. This is what we brought you to the club for - your finals experience
So far my preparation is on track.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

v5jadRY.gif

You didn't even mention me - I got a mention from Michaels, BB and FBD but you didn't mention me at all! :(

#sackantbear

Almost :D
Not that I remember but my first Essendon game was at Windy Hill Round 2 1974. Age 4. My old man took me to 5 or 6 of the home games and a few away games each year from 74 to 78. When 1979 came around I was considered old enough to make my own way to games with a couple of my cousins (one my age and one a few years older). Man did you learn a thing or two in the outer in those days :eek:
I lived for 4 years within 300m of Football Park after we came to Adelaide as Cyclone Tracey refugees. Used to be like a dollar to get in and watch footy on Saturday afternoons.

Back