Game Day AFL Round 13 - Geelong vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need forwards who are prepared to be accountable otherwise kiss the year goodbye.

I'm not too unhappy given they had the rub of the green.
There's also been 2 or 3 out on the full by us, but where it's been due to a deflection off the foot rather then the player actually kicking it out on the full

This is on the match committee.
Don't **** WITH STRUCTURES. Our best games have been with 2 key forwards and a ruck. And we went away from that again today. And what happened with Tom off in the third? Vlastutin took uncontested mark after mark after mark.

Gifting matches to players who don't have form that warrants it. We lost because we had players who aren't up for it and shouldn't have been in the team. And yet as a result Zuthrie costs us two goals, Parsons constantly ruined forward entries. Why we wouldn't go with Jermaine Jones is staggering. Thurlow at least sticks a tackle. Yet they miss and we were then forced to carry two completely useless players against the reigning premiers.
EVERY TIME. We do it EVERY TIME. We pick some common sense teams, reward the right players for a few weeks. Then we have a big game like this and it's stupidity central Thursday night.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

EVERY TIME. We do it EVERY TIME. We pick some common sense teams, reward the right players for a few weeks. Then we have a big game like this and it's stupidity central Thursday night.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Makes sense if Cook said what he said....
If the MC HAS to pick s**t kids who aren't up to it to tick off some bullshit KPI then this is the result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a decent performance. Remember still have Menzel, Henderson, Taylor and Guthrie to come back. Menzel will be huge when he is back.

I’m feeling positive. If we play the tigers again with those 4 in the team, especially Menzel, I will feel a lot more confident!

What a cluster of a last quarter. Tigers pressure just killed us.

What I don't get is dropping Buzza for Parsons then seeing Kolo pushed forward, Henry pushed forward, Mena in the ruck. Its dropping Menzel in the QF all over again. Scott over thinks it.....A LOT. Tries to be too smart sometimes and it back fires.

Gregson, Parsons, Zuthrie all back after bugger time in the VFL to find form.....s**t trucked it all day....wake up MC.
McCarthy cooked again because he hasn't been allowed to get his body right.

I want to see Buzza back in. Narkle given a go and probably Harry come in for Henry who looked like he needs a rest. Made a lot of mistakes today. Wasn't alone but he isn't in the best 22 if we had a full list to pick from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back