• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
Christian is a massive fan of Buddy. Anyone who thinks an elbow to an opponents mouth is reasonable because he was being tackled obviously doesn't know what duty of care means

May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dont let the moronic commentators distract you, Tiger fans. The free to Buddy was legit and there was no mayo added. He landed on his feet, unlike Rance. But it was a clear push just as he was leaving the ground. Hard to hold your position mid flight.

Five minutes later the commentators were complaining about another free Buddy got when it was blatantly obvious his opponent was holding his forearm.

They are just morons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 1, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur
Yeah didn't like that one from Rance, stood out like a dog's balls even from the top deck. Must've rubbed off on Dangerfield though as he appeared to have caught the bug when Jayden Short kicked long down the wing to Dusty and poor Danger was shot in the back at point blank range by a rifle that was hidden under Dustin Martin's arm.

Sep 18, 2007
On a 3-hour tour
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Fighting Illini
Ranch falling down?

But is he an exponent of the squirrel grip?

5427E44A-C21C-4611-87EB-7E2433A4989D.jpeg

Loved the media at half time today, AFL said if they gave Buddy a fine, there'd be 25 a week, so it's not worth it!! WTF!!

Seemed like the "falling over" aspect was the difference. Pretty stupid distinction to make, but really, are you surprised at all? this competition is a micky mouse run competition these days. My posting has taken a nose dive this year, I literally have 0 interest and no... before any smart ass tries to imply so its not only because Hawks aren't dominating.

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Seemed like the "falling over" aspect was the difference. Pretty stupid distinction to make, but really, are you surprised at all? this competition is a micky mouse run competition these days. My posting has taken a nose dive this year, I literally have 0 interest and no... before any smart ass tries to imply so its not only because Hawks aren't dominating.

i think the problem is, the more we try to analyse the problems we see with the game, the more dissatisfied we become with it.

What the actual ****. Why did his arms go flailing back?
Because he was looking at the ball, got blocked by Dangerfield, then got his foot stuck in front of Dangerfield's foot so tripped and swung his arms for balance.

FMD you lot are pathetic.

Because he was looking at the ball, got blocked by Dangerfield, then got his foot stuck in front of Dangerfield's foot so tripped and swung his arms for balance.

The bloke literally isn't allowed to lose balance anymore without the lynch mob coming forth.... Im not even surprised anymore... Everyone loves getting outraged over nothing/tall poppy syndrome.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC

On first few views it looks bad, but I hadn't noticed the foot getting tripped. I believe you are correct sir. Case dismissed!

Edit. In fact it should have been a free against Dangerfield for a block.

Back