Media Qrownbet: A Subsidiary of BetQ65 - Round 9 Bets Settled

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Brighton, McLaren F1
Qrownbet.png

Are you so inept that you can't even win at qooty, let alone footy? Well here's a chance to finally win something in your life!

Qrownbet (trademark pending) is the latest betting agency in a long line of failed projects in the Sweet FA. This time around, there's been 65% more thought put in and 100% more participants - exciting!

Myself, kdavva74, and The Half Back are the founders and initial owners of Qrownbet, and with the responsibility stretched across the two of us (and potentially more), we are adamant our fledgling company will soon become a global conglomerate.

Here's what Qrownbet will offer:

- weekly markets for all SFA matches
- futures markets for the premiership, minor premiership, finals and individual accolades
- novelty markets and special multis
- weekly, monthly and season-long competitions for the best punters

Each week, we'll put up the weekly markets on a Monday or Tuesday as well as update the futures markets. You'll be able to place bets up to the Saturday night of the week, at which point all markets will close, and then become settled on the Sunday or Monday.

Every punter will start with a balance of $5000 for the off-season, and then each week of the SFA season will receive an additional $500. You do not need to bet through your balance each week, but if you do, the $500 ensures that you can continue to place bets across the season. There is no maximum stake on any market regardless of the odds, but there is a minimum stake of $1. To begin betting just PM us your selection and it will immediately be taken from your initial $5000.

How betting works: bets will be placed by sending a single PM with kdavva74 and The Half Back as the recipients. It must include the market and the stake. You can have as many different bets as you like in one PM. Once you send the PM, that bet is on. However, you can apply for cash out, which I'll get to shortly. If anyone is found manipulating the system, such as editing PMs after sending them, then you'll immediately be banned - it's all just meant to be a bit of fun guys.

Cash-out is available on a case by case basis, and is as simple as PMing myself or The Half Back with the market you want to cash out. The decision on whether or not to allow cash out, and how much, is a final decision by us. Take it or leave it.

DISCLAIMER: NO REAL CURRENCY IS TO BE EXCHANGED AT QROWNBET

These points that I have laid out are the preliminary Terms and Conditions, and by placing bets with us you are agreeing to them. I may add more parts to it and will update this thread when I do so.

With all of the fine print out the way, I want to welcome you all to Qrownbet. I hope you guys can enjoy it, maybe we'll see which of us are the master punters, and which of us can't punt to save their life. It's all intended to be a bit of fun, but just remember, if you do have a real life gambling problem: don't chase your losses. Walk away. Gamble responsibly. Here's a link as well to a directory for responsible gambling information for each state: https://www.austgamingcouncil.org.au/Responsible-Gambling-Information

The Half Back and I will be finalising odds for the Rookies-Monstars game shortly, and will open it up for everyone hopefully by tomorrow (Monday) morning.

If anyone wants to join us in determining the odds, flick one of us a PM, we'd appreciate the help.

OFFICIAL QROWNBET LEDGER
LAST UPDATED 26TH SEPTEMBER
OFFICIAL QROWNBET BALANCE
-$164,710

OFFICIAL BETTING BALANCES
U2tigers - $86,500 (+56500)
Tigerturbulance - $48,275 (+21300)
spookism- $35,846 (+500)
Tandy - $25,725 (+500)
Elton Johns Wig - $24,500 (+16500)
Karnezis_13 - $20,500 (+15500)
Dingster - $19,750 (+500)
Cactus_ - $16,500 (+10500)
sportsmaniac89 - $12,800 (-1000)
JoshWoodenSpoon - $12,100 (+500)
Yakker - $11,000 (+6000)
Sterge - $10,250 (+500)
Barrybran - $10,440 (+570)
Argas Tuft - $9,780 (+3500)
TheHairyGamer - $8,500 (+500)
Cheval - $8,150 (+0)
JT_the_Man - $5,725 (+500)
TheInjuryFactory - $5,000 (+0)
Tommycash - $2,500 (+500)
Wooshette - $1,551 (+500)
BRAB - $1,500 (+500)
PhenomenalV1 - $1,166 (-20500)
Golumless - $400 (recurring $500 on Hawks flag placed) (+0)

Qrownbet Punters' Awards
Punter of the Week
Round 1 - Barrybran
Round 2 - Wooshette
Round 3 - U2tigers
Round 4 - Tigerturbulance
Round 5 - PhenomenalV1
Round 6 - Sterge
Round 7 - Barrybran
Round 8 - Argas Tuft

Big Winner of the Week
Round 1 - Thatsapaddlin
Round 2 - U2tigers
Round 3 - Tommycash
Round 4 - spookism
Round 5 - kdavva74
Round 6 - sportsmaniac89
Round 7 - Tandy
Round 8 - Dingster

FUTURES ODDS (SEASON 26)
LAST UPDATED 8TH SEPTEMBER 2018
Sweet FA Premiers
Coney Island Warriors $5
Fighting Furies $7
Roys FFC $7
Gumbies FFC $8
Dragons FFC $8
Mount Buller Demons $9
Las Vegas Bears $9
Gold City Royals $10
East Side Hawks $11
Sin City Swamprats $12
Baghdad Bombers $14
West Coast Wonders $16

Sweet FA Wooden Spoon
West Coast Wonders $4
Baghdad Bombers $5
Sin City Swamprats $7
East Side Hawks $7
Gold City Royals $8
Las Vegas Bears $10
Mount Buller Demons $11
Dragons FFC $12
Gumbies FFC $12
Roys FFC $14
Fighting Furies $16
Coney Island Warriors $18

EKA Medal (Rookie Poster of the Year)
Barrybran (Las Vegas Bears) - $3
kdavva74 (Las Vegas Bears) - $6
Nunez (Sin City Swamprats) - $8
Wayne's-World (Dragons FFC) - $9
Sab22 (West Coast Wonders) - $10
Argas Tuft (Las Vegas Bears) - $10
Jivlain (Gumbies FFC) - $10
TheInjuryFactory (Coney Island Warriors) - $10
CinnaMay (Dragons FFC) - $10
SunshineTiger (Gold City Royals) - $12
ABray10 (Mount Buller Demons) - $12
Any Other Rookie - $30

Club of EKA Medallist
Las Vegas Bears - $1.50
Sin City Swamprats - $8
West Coast Wonders - $8
Dragons FFC - $8
Coney Island Warriors - $10
Gumbies FFC - $10
Gold City Royals - $12
Mount Buller Demons - $12
Fighting Furies - $20
Roys FFC - $30
Baghdad Bombers - $30
East Side Hawks - $40

Fred Medal (Leading Goalkicker)
Blacky (Gold City Royals) - $3 (30)
BigJoeD_ (Coney Island Warriors) - $3 (30)
ABray10 (Mount Buller Demons) - $8 (24)
PhenomenalV1 (Dragons FFC) - $10 (23)
kdavva74 (Las Vegas Bears) - $10 (23)
BEEG (Baghdad Bombers) - $12 (22)
Jivlain (Gumbies FFC) - $12 (22)
Mooch (Roys FFC) - $18 (18)
Noobz0r (East Side Hawks) - $18 (18)
Dingster (Sin City Swamprats) - $20 (17)
Any Other Result - $15

WEEKLY ODDS (SEASON 26)
LAST UPDATED 3RD SEPTEMBER 2018

ROUND SEVEN

Baghdad Bombers $2.05
East Side Hawks $1.80

Mount Buller Demons $2.00
Fighting Furies $1.90

Dragons FFC $1.90
Gumbies FFC $2.00

Gold City Royals $2.15
Coney Island Warriors $1.68

Las Vegas Bears $2.05
Roys FFC $1.80

Sin City Swamprats $1.75
West Coast Wonders $2.10

Weekly Specials
Fred Medal Leader At End Of Round
Blacky (Royals) - $2
BigJoeD_ (Warriors) - $2
Tie - $4
Any Other Result - $51

Qrownbet.png

Are you so inept that you can't even win at qooty, let alone footy? Well here's a chance to finally win something in your life!

Qrownbet (trademark pending) is the latest betting agency in a long line of failed projects in the Sweet FA. This time around, there's been 65% more thought put in and 100% more participants - exciting!

Myself, kdavva74, and The Half Back are the founders and initial owners of Qrownbet, and with the responsibility stretched across the two of us (and potentially more), we are adamant our fledgling company will soon become a global conglomerate.

Here's what Qrownbet will offer:

- weekly markets for all SFA matches
- futures markets for the premiership, minor premiership, finals and individual accolades
- novelty markets and special multis
- weekly, monthly and season-long competitions for the best punters

Each week, we'll put up the weekly markets on a Monday or Tuesday as well as update the futures markets. You'll be able to place bets up to the Saturday night of the week, at which point all markets will close, and then become settled on the Sunday or Monday.

Every punter will start with a balance of $5000 for the off-season, and then each week of the SFA season will receive an additional $500. You do not need to bet through your balance each week, but if you do, the $500 ensures that you can continue to place bets across the season. There is no maximum stake on any market regardless of the odds, but there is a minimum stake of $1. To begin betting just PM us your selection and it will immediately be taken from your initial $5000.

How betting works: bets will be placed by sending a single PM with kdavva74 and The Half Back as the recipients. It must include the market and the stake. You can have as many different bets as you like in one PM. Once you send the PM, that bet is on. However, you can apply for cash out, which I'll get to shortly. If anyone is found manipulating the system, such as editing PMs after sending them, then you'll immediately be banned - it's all just meant to be a bit of fun guys.

Cash-out is available on a case by case basis, and is as simple as PMing myself or The Half Back with the market you want to cash out. The decision on whether or not to allow cash out, and how much, is a final decision by us. Take it or leave it.

DISCLAIMER: NO REAL CURRENCY IS TO BE EXCHANGED AT QROWNBET

These points that I have laid out are the preliminary Terms and Conditions, and by placing bets with us you are agreeing to them. I may add more parts to it and will update this thread when I do so.

With all of the fine print out the way, I want to welcome you all to Qrownbet. I hope you guys can enjoy it, maybe we'll see which of us are the master punters, and which of us can't punt to save their life. It's all intended to be a bit of fun, but just remember, if you do have a real life gambling problem: don't chase your losses. Walk away. Gamble responsibly. Here's a link as well to a directory for responsible gambling information for each state: https://www.austgamingcouncil.org.au/Responsible-Gambling-Information

The Half Back and I will be finalising odds for the Rookies-Monstars game shortly, and will open it up for everyone hopefully by tomorrow (Monday) morning.

If anyone wants to join us in determining the odds, flick one of us a PM, we'd appreciate the help.
Tip: you need to close off betting on the weekend matches by team sheet deadline. Millky is back...;)

You're talking to the person who would have the least idea what that means.

Bit rich of you to accuse anybody of unethical activity.

In all seriousness though quivorir definitely do this. Millky totally cheated last time.

You're talking to the person who would have the least idea what that means.

He's just hunting for bigfooty likes mate. He's not actually trying to help you.

Millky was a simmer/match thread poster back in season 22 when this concept was last tried. He used to use results from the Sim to cheat in the betting game and the survivor game as well.

The Sweet FA is basically 90% people rotting the system mate. If you need a hand just PM me. I've organised countless board events effortlessly and would be happy to help a fellow teammate especially.

Hey, is there going to be any cash kept on the premises and where are your security cameras located?

All cash on premises, no cameras.

Odds are out for Monstars-Rookies match.

Due to it being a trial game for the company, only the following markets have been offered:

Head to Head
Handicap
Total Points
Goalkicker Markets

It’s an honour to be sitting here with you kadava, can’t believe how far QrownBet has come in such a short amount of time!

Feels like just yesterday we were two uni students with a dream <3

WEEKLY ODDS
LAST UPDATED 17th JUNE 2018

SFA MONSTARS VS RED HOT ROOKIES
Head to Head
SFA Monstars @ 1.90
Red Hot Rookies @ 1.90

Handicap 2-Way
SFA Monstars -1.5 @ 1.95
Red Hot Rookies +1.5 @ 1.80

Match Total
Over 185.5 @ 1.90
Under 185.5 @ 1.90

Goalkicker Markets
First Goalkicker
hotkorma $8
Blacky $8
BigJoeD_ $10
haydo $10
DapperDon $10
sataris $10
Mobbs $10
BLERN $10
SarahSmiles $15
TedDougChris $15
Cloud_ $15
Thatsapaddlin $15
KohPhi $20
fitzroybowiedog $20
AntBear $20
Wooshette $20
Hate $20
The Filth Wizard $20
U2tigers $20
YearOfTheRoos $20
Maty411 $20
por_please_ya $20
GotTheGoodes $20
Cactus_ $20
Hatchy1992 $30
JoshWoodenSpoon $30
sausageroll $30
Tigerturbulance $30
Wacky Tiger $30
3121 premiers $30
BombersFan93 $30
Jade $30
cats2rise $40
Loonerty $40
Golumless $40
_Mike_ $40
rickety $40
Percel $40
Runk $50
NaturalDisaster $50

Anytime Goalkicker
hotkorma $1.1
Blacky $1.1
BigJoeD_ $1.3
haydo $1.3
DapperDon $1.3
sataris $1.3
Mobbs $1.3
BLERN $1.3
SarahSmiles $1.5
TedDougChris $1.5
Cloud_ $1.5
Thatsapaddlin $1.5
KohPhi $2
fitzroybowiedog $2
AntBear $2
Wooshette $2
Hate $2
The Filth Wizard $2
U2tigers $2
YearOfTheRoos $2
Maty411 $2
por_please_ya $2
GotTheGoodes $2
Cactus_ $2
Hatchy1992 $3
JoshWoodenSpoon $3
sausageroll $3
Tigerturbulance $3
Wacky Tiger $3
3121 premiers $3
BombersFan93 $3
Jade $3
cats2rise $4
Loonerty $4
Golumless $4
_Mike_ $4
rickety $4
Percel $4
Runk $5
NaturalDisaster $5

To Kick 3 or More
hotkorma $3
Blacky $3
BigJoeD_ $5
haydo $5
DapperDon $5
sataris $5
Mobbs $5
BLERN $5
SarahSmiles $10
TedDougChris $10
Cloud_ $10
Thatsapaddlin $10
KohPhi $15
fitzroybowiedog $15
AntBear $15
Wooshette $15
Hate $15
The Filth Wizard $15
U15tigers $15
YearOfTheRoos $15
Maty3511 $15
por_please_ya $15
GotTheGoodes $15
Cactus_ $15
Hatchy19915 $25
JoshWoodenSpoon $25
sausageroll $25
Tigerturbulance $25
Wacky Tiger $25
151151 premiers $25
BombersFan915 $25
Jade $25

To Kick 5 or More
hotkorma $10
Blacky $10
BigJoeD_ $15
haydo $15
DapperDon $15
sataris $15
Mobbs $15
BLERN $15
SarahSmiles $25
TedDougChris $25
Cloud_ $25
Thatsapaddlin $25
KohPhi $40
fitzroybowiedog $40
AntBear $40
Wooshette $40
Hate $40
The Filth Wizard $40
U15tigers $40
YearOfTheRoos $40
Maty3511 $40
por_please_ya $40
GotTheGoodes $40
Cactus_ $40
You should have odds for who will win 'The Ding' (BOG in the match)