Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Chris Scott quote "if you put a gun to my head and asked for the benchmark team then yes I would say Richmond"
Noted by the coaches & players.
Chris Scott the campaigner who keeps on giving.

Lol **** off idiot.

Watch the footage without your yellow and black glasses on.

He is having a convo with the ump, the ump turns around, dusty puts his forearm into the umps shoulder/back and he actually loses balance slightly.

Do i think its ridiculous that players can cop weeks for that? ******* oath i do.

Is he in trouble based off what the rules are? ******* oath he is.

Shove that up ya clacker

Delicious melt :) best

Had a cats flog behind me who was mouthing off all game about Rance, Dusty, Cotch, our MCG record, our interstate record etc etc etc never shut up bagging us tigers and not once showed any support for the club he barracks for.............and then overshot the mark in referring to where Rioli should go and almost resulted in a punch up.
should have hocked up a greenie and send it his way

Plays like a beast in the VFL. Just bosses the backline, takes big grabs and smashes campaigners all over the place. Got a way to go to get to that level in the big league but oath he is promising
dirtiest word in footy is potential but fmd he looks like a grimes/fletcher hybrid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A quick scan over the last 5 years the Swans have only played the saints, dogs, roos a few times, and the blues & bombers once at Etihad. The bombers game was in their drug addicted hangover year. Big test for them playing an in form top 4 side next week.
Their biggest game was reigning premiers the Dogs early last year when the dogs were in reasonable form and lost that one.

9 Vlastuin (Rich), 7 Rance (Rich), 6 J. Selwood (Geel), 3 Lambert (Rich), 3 Stanley (Geel), 1 Edwards (Rich), 1 Rioli (Rich)

This is my guess at how they were divided up.

Dimma
5: Vlastuin
4: Selwood
3: Lambert
2: Rance
1: Edwards

Scott
5: Rance
4: Vlastuin
3: Stanley
2: Selwood
1: Rioli

Well i must say in all honesty what a s**t game that i had to watch.I was full of expectation of the highest quality expected from the best of the best.Instead i had to endure 2hrs of the most embarrassing what they call entertainment in the history of our great game.
View attachment 513875View attachment 513876View attachment 513877View attachment 513878
All i needed was
View attachment 513881
and fair dinkium i would have topped myself.

BTW.Great game.Our best win for the year.
The coverage was an absolute joke, biased, uninformed, confusing and they still dont know one player from the next. Conca was confused with another player, Ablett was untouchable and they wrote off Nanks two way running within minutes.

As is the case with most games, the ridiculous free kicks against us are not questioned and the ridiculous free kicks we give are supported.

The knowledge of these spankers on the game is comical and the commentary reflects surprise when we win. The knowledge of commentators about the game in-play is appalling and is only surpassed by the complete incompetence of the umpiring department.

The RFC are not the root cause of problems with this game, it’s the umpires and commentators who are completely rooted and are rooting this game up quicker than Carlton!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back