Media Who should your club delist?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jokes aside

FLOGS I WILL SACK WHEN I TAKEOVER

1) NaturalDisaster
No surprise - a s**t qooty player, a s**t captain, a s**t poster, a s**t drafter of a team sheet, and he drinks mid strength beer

2) Ant Bear
Not a Fury, but I'd sign him up just to sack him. An evil genetic hybrid, who should be killed, killed with fire.

3) Wacky Tiger
The single laziest captain in sfa history. Hired NaturalDumbarse. His only redeeming feature is his epic floginess makes the other s**t trucks we call mods look not completely useless

4) JackNah_8
She steals goon, she wears half hats, and she eats pizza with pineapple. Would be recruited just to sack her personally

5) manangatang
He keeps doing magic and it gives me a ******* headache

6) This Is Anfield
Was Furies captain for 3 hours, and nearly destroyed the club. And he barracks for Everton Lite
I didnt make the list?

Ive already been delisted once. I was hoping for more

Jokes aside

FLOGS I WILL SACK WHEN I TAKEOVER

1) NaturalDisaster
No surprise - a s**t qooty player, a s**t captain, a s**t poster, a s**t drafter of a team sheet, and he drinks mid strength beer

2) Ant Bear
Not a Fury, but I'd sign him up just to sack him. An evil genetic hybrid, who should be killed, killed with fire.

3) Wacky Tiger
The single laziest captain in sfa history. Hired NaturalDumbarse. His only redeeming feature is his epic floginess makes the other s**t trucks we call mods look not completely useless

4) JackNah_8
She steals goon, she wears half hats, and she eats pizza with pineapple. Would be recruited just to sack her personally

5) manangatang
He keeps doing magic and it gives me a ******* headache

6) This Is Anfield
Was Furies captain for 3 hours, and nearly destroyed the club. And he barracks for Everton Lite

I dont eat pizza. And, I am not coming back so you cannot really delist me.

I reckon you could actually get your love of the SFA back at .......... say a team like the Wonders.

Or get that rash back.
Either way it will be itchy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tj what happens if I join the wonders one day?
Meh, I don't care my dude. I just don't want you to lose all of your self-respect. If you want to be a turncoat campainer, you can do better than the Wonders.

NaturalDisaster

I’m playing for the Furies next season and this is official.

Team sheet amended

Cloud_

What now?!?!?

As the incoming captain and undisputed leader of the Furies, why the * don't know about this?!?!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back