Prediction Player Claim for 2018 - Brayden Sier

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesnt seem to have had the same injury twice, just been unlucky on that count.

Good article and honesty by Bucks as usual. He has concurrently talked him up and also at the same time sent a warning message that Sier is on his last chance. Some decent VFL form in August isnt enough. He needs to kick on in 2018 if he wants to continue his career. Hoping he can do it because like Wills he has the body size to be a good modern AFL player.

Last edited:
And at least. Finally.
We are talking about him.

Bucks said the same thing about cam wood,,,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whilst anyone is on the list they have the same chance if they can get themselves to best 22.

Of course not everyone will get there.

Once they’re off the list, then that’s that.

Sounds like a kid who has finally grown up. Hope he gets a good run with injuries so we can see if he can turn that potential in to something really good.

Been in the Bests at VFL Level last 2 Games

If he can translate his practise match form into the real stuff.. He won't be held out for long I don't think.
Yep, the first proper vfl game will tell us a lot, hoping his form continues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, I remember we were predicted to take Doedee by some ‘experts’ in the draft

I remember that but was well gone by Pick 28.

Crows taking him at 17 was said to be a Huge Reach where he was thought to go more in the 50's

Can we also touch on exactly just how huge he is... Watched a video with him playing on J.Stephenson and holy jesus christ, he's got that much bigger.

He's got the potential to be that Cripps type I think, role him up forward too.

Can we also touch on exactly just how huge he is... Watched a video with him playing on J.Stephenson and holy jesus christ, he's got that much bigger.

He's got the potential to be that Cripps type I think, role him up forward too.

Girth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back