Discussion Strange or Interesting AFL Photos

Remove this Banner Ad

Adrian Fletcher training for Collingwood in December 2001 after being delisted from Freo, it would have been his 6th club.
dec-2001-adrian-fletcher-delisted-by-fremantle-is-training-with-the-picture-id1065144

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess I can share this here also. A World Cup billboard from 2010 that clearly has the MCG on Grand Final day as a backdrop. This was taken in Kiev, Ukraine when I was on holiday there.

YnWrK4Z.jpg

A closeup of a bus stop version, which shows it being 2005 or 2006 with Swans/Eagles supporters.

PHD8joz.jpg

No clue my friend. I searched the depths of the internet and I could not find a trace of it. Might go do some investigating down at Holden Center when I get the time.

It was just a training jumper from about the mid 80’s. I remember asking my old man for one of those when I was a kid but they didn’t have my size at the local shop. I was devastated at the time and had forgotten about it till now... and the devastation has now returned!!!!

Both in home shorts, nice.
120615.jpg

This is why I want clubs in the shorts of their majority colour.... mmmmm delish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back